Crime slave labor discovered in georgia in 2021!!

Kyle Kulinski is a disingenous liberal making his bread on stories like this.
Real slavery exists in shitholes in Africa and the middle East and Asia.
He would never actually do proper investigative journalism and explore the topic of slavery in Arab countries though (especially sexual slavery and human trafficking).
All this **** is keeping Americans mentally occupied so they don't deal with the real topics and issues.

Africa for example is completely riddled with countless atrocities, like female genital mutilation, rape being normalised, AIDS epidemics, endemic warfare, actual slavery and human trafficking. But these liberals do nothing to talk about these countries because its more politically convenient to criticise the USA and the West. They are cowards.
There are rights groups talking about issues overseas. We don't talk much about slavery in the MiddleEast because those Gulf Arab countries are allies and now they are friendly with Israel, so both Dems and Repub give a pass to atrocities committed by Gulf Arab allies.

When Trump campaigned in 2016 he said he would get tough with Saudi Arabia. When he became president he did a 180 and defended Bin Salman. Kushner was especially close to Bin Salman. Our government and entertainment elites engaged in a positive P.R. campaign to make Bin Salman look good.

Whether it is Kyle or any other American, they are going to focus on American issues, not foreign issues. Talking about American issues does not mean foreign issues do not matter. Most Americans just don't care about foreign stuff anyways.

There are rights groups talking about issues overseas. We don't talk much about slavery in the MiddleEast because those Gulf Arab countries are allies and now they are friendly with Israel, so both Dems and Repub give a pass to atrocities committed by Gulf Arab allies.

When Trump campaigned in 2016 he said he would get tough with Saudi Arabia. When he became president he did a 180 and defended Bin Salman. Kushner was especially close to Bin Salman. Our government and entertainment elites engaged in a positive P.R. campaign to make Bin Salman look good.

Whether it is Kyle or any other American, they are going to focus on American issues, not foreign issues. Talking about American issues does not mean foreign issues do not matter. Most Americans just don't care about foreign stuff anyways.
this is more the case of exploitation than actual slavery, it does say that there was little to no pay in the indictment. Internships also dont pay, it's not slavery, it's visa exploitation.

I don't understand Kylinski being part of this. He is a commentator. He doesn't break news.

this is more the case of exploitation than actual slavery, it does say that there was little to no pay in the indictment. Internships also dont pay, it's not slavery, it's visa exploitation.
There's different forms of slavery. Indentured servitude is a form of slavery. Since their passports were taken away, they did not have freedom of movement, i.e. they were held in forcible servitude. Merriam Webster says "forcible servitude" is one of the definitions of slavery.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/slavery

What do you do with the illegal employees after? They are here illegally and can not work. So do you deport them or just have them live on the streets.

Edit. Seems there is confusion on the visas.

the confusion in the visas is due to Americans committing fraud. they are legal visas obtained through lying BY THE AMERICANS in this case. the immigrants had no part in it.

they were held at gunpoint behind electric fences and had their visas and passports stolen soome were raped and two died on the job........

this is about as low as we can go isnt it? american corporations have long been exploiting people in other countries but now it seems slavery is back in style in the states for these evil greedy bastards.

dont think for a minute they wont do it to you if they can get away with it either.

Former son of sharecroppers in Southern GA. raises his hand...

that's pretty much all H1's <45>
Nah, they can leave any time they want. Unlike the Arabian Gulf, an American employer can not take away an H1 visa holder's passport and force them to stay.

this is about as low as we can go isnt it? american corporations have long been exploiting people in other countries but now it seems slavery is back in style in the states for these evil greedy bastards.

dont think for a minute they wont do it to you if they can get away with it either.

truth ^^

I believe unions are full of problems and essentially destroy motivation. After working as a non union electrician for 8 years and being basically used and abused by employers I grew to see unions as a necessary evil. There’s literally nothing that employers won’t do to employees in the name of profits if left unchecked

did you read the full article linked at bottom or just jump to condemn kyle who i included for those who wont read? if you have something that refutes a change in policy from trump to the the biden admin as kyle reported provide it and ill change the ts.

also any position on the slavery or do you just want to defend daddy? or maybe its like your take on the cop who shot a 70 year old crippled man in the back and you think they deserve it?

lol.
According to kalinski the Biden administration is the 1st administration in the last number of years that actually went after the employers. Before that we were only going after the employees.

This has been a pet peeve of mine for many many years in years in other semi related cases of exploitation of illegal immigrants. I've always thought that going after the immigrants was inefficient and stupid we already know which industries employ these people and if we went after the leaders of the industry we could make a much bigger difference.

Mad Mick is the only person in this thread that is displaying TDS. But if the claim that the trump administration only went after the employees and did not go after the employer's is incorrect please tell me and I will change the TS.

I did not start this thread to divide people politically I started this thread because I think it is despicable that we have slave labor or the equivalent of slave labor in America.

We should all be disgusted by it.
FFS, you can't even spell "Kulinski", and you're lecturing people familiar enough with his idiocy to hold a negative view of him. I will continue to mock your unhinged, disingenuous, and inaccurate portrayal of this issue so long as you ignorantly abuse it.

The infamous poultry raids in Mississippi in 2019 already produced several indictments the following year:
https://www.fooddive.com/news/4-poultry-plant-managers-indicted-after-immigration-raids/583182/

Prior to that, the NYT charted Trump's aggressive crackdown on these people.
Trump’s Crackdown on Illegal Immigration: 11 Employers Prosecuted in the Past Year

They're not "slaves". They're lawbreakers. They evaded our patriation system. Everyone involved is criminal. I support prosecuting everyone.

FFS, you can't even spell "Kulinski", and you're lecturing people familiar enough with his idiocy to hold a negative view of him. I will continue to mock your unhinged, disingenuous, and inaccurate portrayal of this issue so long as you ignorantly abuse it.

The infamous poultry raids in Mississippi in 2019 already produced several indictments the following year:
https://www.fooddive.com/news/4-poultry-plant-managers-indicted-after-immigration-raids/583182/

Prior to that, the NYT charted Trump's aggressive crackdown on these people.
Trump’s Crackdown on Illegal Immigration: 11 Employers Prosecuted in the Past Year

They're not "slaves". They're lawbreakers. They evaded our patriation system. Everyone involved is criminal. I support prosecuting everyone.

you are so hateful its pathetic. of all the mods you show the very leaste respect and maturity. you actually bring the place down. i often feel sorry for you as it must be a terrible burden to be this hateful and spiteful in life. you could afford to ease up a bit.

the immigrants in the story i posted are not lawbreakers as this thread has fleshed out. they are victims of american fraud. they had legal visas that Americans committed fraud to procure. not sure why you are saying otherwise. they did nothing wrong here. if they did post the proof because its not contained in the original article i linked. maybe you are using the same measure of wrong you used when you blamed a crippled 70 year old in a wheelchair for getting shot in the back. if you are going by that measure i can see why you don't mind people being deceived with valid visas procured illegally by americans, raped, held at gunpoint, having documents confiscated illegally by employers, dying on the job, held behind electric fences and forced to dig for onions bare handed for so little pay they come out in debt.

but your original point of disagreement was that you say trump did prosecute american lawbreakers in similar cases. if that is the case then i gladly concede that point. i did not start this thread to create bipartisan hatred. but hatred is your mo so have at it i guess.

Last edited:
you are so hateful its pathetic. of all the mods you show the very leaste respect and maturity. you actually bring the place down. i often feel sorry for you as it must be a terrible burden to be this hateful and spiteful in life. you could afford to ease up a bit.

the immigrants in the story i posted are not lawbreakers as this thread has fleshed out. they are victims of american fraud. they had legal visas that Americans committed fraud to procure. not sure why you are saying otherwise. they did nothing wrong here. if they did post the proof because its not contained in the original article i linked. maybe you are using the same measure of wrong you used when you blamed a crippled 70 year old in a wheelchair for getting shot in the back. if you are going by that measure i can see why you don't mind people being deceived with valid visas procured illegally by americans, raped, held at gunpoint, having documents confiscated illegally by employers, dying on the job, held behind electric fences and forced to dig for onions bare handed for so little pay they come out in debt.

but your original point of disagreement was that you say trump did prosecute american lawbreakers in similar cases. if that is the case then i gladly concede that point. i did not start this thread to create bipartisan hatred. but hatred is your mo so have at it i guess.
"I didn't start this thread to create bipartisan hatred."

<LikeReally5>

"I didn't start this thread to create bipartisan hatred."

<LikeReally5>

you guys are so warped in the head that you choose partisan hatred over the fact there are fucking slaves in the states..... this ought to be pretty high on the radar for anybody.

its pathetic.

you guys are so warped in the head that you choose partisan hatred over the fact there are fucking slaves in the states..... this ought to be pretty high on the radar for anybody.

its pathetic.

Boo Hoo... You're the clown that injected the Partisan bullshit in your OP. Now you're crying after getting called out on it?

lol...

So they had valid visas, but the smugglers then got them fake visas?

I think this story doesn’t make a whole lot of sense and will probably change when more comes out.

The stories I heard focused on moving the workers to different jobs which is illegal. Also, housing and transportation must be free. The fraud as I understand it was saying the workers would be working for specific people and doing specific work and then changing those things after the fact.

I'll be honest, I didn't vet the information or even read the article. I'm just going off trust here that the post was valid.

I'm old school. Don't jail this guy. Just take him round back and put a few in him.
I don't want my taxpayer money to be spent housing or catering to folk like him. I'd rather it be spent better elsewhere.
Even with the death penalty it's too expensive and too much trouble.
Just get it done with and save a lot of money.

At what point is it the peoples responsibility to themselves to get themselves out of the situation that they got themselves into? America can't save the world forever.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back