Crime slave labor discovered in georgia in 2021!!

According to local coverage they all entered with valid visas but the visas were obtained by the recruiters illegally because they new that the workers would be shopped to other employers which is not allowed.
thanks for clearing that up man.

here is a post on youtube about this story.

I work as a worker’s rights attorney in Texas, and I can confirm that this type of labor trafficking/modern slavery is incredibly common. It’s also extremely under-prosecuted and has been happening for decades, not only with H-2A visas, but with H-2Bs, J visas, Diversity visas, and so on. I’m actually surprised Kyle didn’t know about this problem before. One of the issues and reasons that more people don’t know about it I guess is because it’s really rare for the government to criminally prosecute labor trafficking. But there have been several high profile civil lawsuits involving trafficking schemes very similar to this one. My legal non-profit has actually worked on many such cases.

Maybe not the federal government but you would think that local county officials knew something was going on at these farms.
Lots of crimminal stuff takes place all over the country, that police and county officials are not aware of. The employees at the farm would be too scared of being deported and not know English. Some of those massage parlors and nail salons also engage in human trafficking. Illegal immigrants are often just too scared, scared of being deported, unfamiliar with local laws and don't know English so everything stays under the radar.

Hispanic on Hispanic Crime!!!

Still White Supremist though...
Well certainly I think thats where people are arriving after they watch kyle kulinski's video. Even some in this thread. 2 or 3 of the individuals being charged with this are indeed illegals

year long human trafficking operation
forced agricultural work under threat of gun violence
rape
held in quarters surrounded by electric fencing
no safe food or water
mail fraud
forced labor
witness tampering

unlawful fees for housing and travel expenses
unlawfully confiscated passports and documents
traded workers among themselves
made 200 million dollars under this scheme
h2a guest visa exploitation-- if you dont stay working for the employer that sponsored the visa the visa is lost effectively forcing them to work at that exploitative location.

under the trump admin when things like this were discovered they went after the employees

biden admin is going after the recruiters and employers.

this is maybe one of the worst things ive heard of in the states-- modern day slavery. how much of this is going on and does not get found out and why tf is any admin going after the employees rather than the employers or even going after both?

here is a link to the original article
https://nordot.app/839654009153142784?c=592622757532812385

Glad they were caught and are being held accountable, but oddly enough it sounds as if these workers were helped by ICE of all things.

no offense, but kyle is shit tier, not watching that

Open borders and uncontrollable immigration cause slave labor.

According to kalinski the Biden administration is the 1st administration in the last number of years that actually went after the employers. Before that we were only going after the employees.

This has been a pet peeve of mine for many many years in years in other semi related cases of exploitation of illegal immigrants. I've always thought that going after the immigrants was inefficient and stupid we already know which industries employ these people and if we went after the leaders of the industry we could make a much bigger difference.

What do you do with the illegal employees after? They are here illegally and can not work. So do you deport them or just have them live on the streets.

Edit. Seems there is confusion on the visas.

Last edited:
According to local coverage they all entered with valid visas but the visas were obtained by the recruiters illegally because they new that the workers would be shopped to other employers which is not allowed.

So they had valid visas, but the smugglers then got them fake visas?

I think this story doesn’t make a whole lot of sense and will probably change when more comes out.

I'm confused because TS is saying they had valid visas.
The employer attained work visas for the workers , from the US gov., by fradulent means.

In an effort to exploit foreign workers and cheat the system for financial
gain, from at least 2015 and continuing through the return date of this Indictment,
the Patricio TCO mailed multiple false Petitions to the United States government
seeking over 71,000 foreign workers to enter the United States to work for an
agricultural employer, and fraudulently caused the United States to issue thousands
of H-2A visas to foreign nationals.

I'm confused because TS is saying they had valid visas.
they probably did, and not following orders from sponsors = end of visa

just a guess....

just read more of the indictment:
10. The Patricio TCO exploited these foreign workers by demanding they
pay unlawful fees, by holding their identification documents hostage, by requiring
them to perform physically demanding work for little or no pay, by requiring them to
live in crowded, unsanitary, and degrading living conditions, and by threatening
them with deportation and violence.
11. The Patricio TCO illegally profited over $200,000,000 from this illegal
scheme.

How fucking gullible to people who watch dipshits like Kyle Kulisnki have to be to believe shit like this?

Trump went after the slaves, you say? LOL.

naNEzNm.gif
I bet you think Tucker Carlson is not a dipshit.

Kyle Kulinski is a disingenous liberal making his bread on stories like this.
Real slavery exists in shitholes in Africa and the middle East and Asia.
He would never actually do proper investigative journalism and explore the topic of slavery in Arab countries though (especially sexual slavery and human trafficking).
All this **** is keeping Americans mentally occupied so they don't deal with the real topics and issues.

Africa for example is completely riddled with countless atrocities, like female genital mutilation, rape being normalised, AIDS epidemics, endemic warfare, actual slavery and human trafficking. But these liberals do nothing to talk about these countries because its more politically convenient to criticise the USA and the West. They are cowards.

How fucking gullible to people who watch dipshits like Kyle Kulisnki have to be to believe shit like this?

naNEzNm.gif

Americans (and many westerners) are ridiculously gullible.
Just the other day, a liberal Tiktoker said to millions of followers that "the Roman Empire is a meme and didn't exist".
And people believed her.

My uncle was pretty high up at a chicken plant.
He would tell me stories that they would get a heads up on when immigration was coming and like more than half the workers would no show that day . The ones that got caught must have not got the memo.
You want to stop this shit, fine the shit out of the people that hire illegals but that will never happen because the people who hire them donate to both sides of the aisle and since they donate so much they help craft the laws.
Unfortunately smooth brains can’t grasp that fining employers would be more effective but chant shit like build the wall since that’s easier to understand.

naNEzNm.gif
Liberals just make shit up and the media sells it as fact

Back