Slaughter shut down my house

Next time try Ric Astley.

Awesome.

Damn, I haven't listened to Slaughter in fucking FOREVER but I was into them back in the day. They had some good shit but could've stood to be a bit heavier. I remember listening to them all those years ago and wishing they would just break out of their shell and ROCK THE FUCK OUT.

Seriously though there's probably a lawsuit here

Seriously though there's probably a lawsuit here

They cant sue me I own my house im surounded by renters. Black people get a taste of real music for a change so loud it causes brain cancer. Kanye and Jzey get drowned by real music.

They cant sue me I own my house im surounded by renters. Black people get a taste of real music for a change so loud it causes brain cancer. Kanye and Jzey get drowned by real music.

You're doing gods work.

Hair Nation! XM radio channel 39 ROCKS!!!! Goathead!

Ah I thought you said Schauber shut your house down

Damn, I haven't listened to Slaughter in fucking FOREVER but I was into them back in the day. They had some good shit but could've stood to be a bit heavier. I remember listening to them all those years ago and wishing they would just break out of their shell and ROCK THE FUCK OUT.

Yep. They made it a little too obvious that that was the whole purpose for their band's existence. Liking chicks is great but should never be done by a rock band (or anyone) to the point of where it comes off as needy

that fly to the angels song helped me seal the deal a couple of times back in the day.

black lives matter,damn you!

it was used in place of chloroform back in the day,cause it was cheaper.

Wow, chicks were so much more accommodating back then. They'd put virtual chloroform in their own hair beforehand to save guys they met the little bit of trouble

This whole time I thought they were using hairspray to keep their crazy vampire biker chick hair up in place, but really it served an actual utilitarian function

Wow, chicks were so much more accommodating back then. They'd put virtual chloroform in their own hair beforehand to save guys they met the little bit of trouble

This whole time I thought they were using hairspray to keep their crazy vampire biker chick hair up in place, but really it served an actual utilitarian function

don't you know nothing? when the chicks used it,it was to turn their hair into a lethal weapon that could take the eye out of the unwary.

don't you know nothing? when the chicks used it,it was to turn their hair into a lethal weapon that could take the eye out of the unwary.

Oh I've been blinded, brother. Not sure what hit me

Clouds of old lady 80's perfume? Pounds of makeup and way too much matted rouge? Jutting shoulder pads? Labyrinth Hair? Pointy elbows? You can never remember which one it was when you regain your faculties

Well that turned out to be a wild night after getting my breaker kicked by loud vibrating hair metal music a lightening storm came later that night and knocked the power out. By then I was drunk as hell and I thought the radio did it again so Im in the garage with a flashlight cussing and checking the breaker box. Everything was on so I cussed even louder slammed the breaker box door shut and threw some things. Then I ran in the living room and cussed god for allowing this storm and causing my good time to be shortened. When the power came back on I cranked up mercyful fate and Danzig and swore Id keep worshipping the devil because he dont turn my music off with lightening. All the athletic and explosive neighbors around me got a good dose of real music last night by gawd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back