Slaughter shut down my house

supra57

sinner
Banned
Reaction score
I have a 1000 watt stereo system downstairs with 15s on one side of the room and 10s on the other. I was cranking fly to the angles and just as the house started shaking everything went dark. Motherf@cking Slaughter kicked my breaker and shut down the whole house so lets hear it for rock and roll and motherf@cking hair metal. Im in the process of getting drunk and gonna fall down my stairs but by gawd gonna have fun doing it. Heavens on fire is next
Edit I hope I dont break anything tonight

put your helmet on first bro.

1000 watts of Blas is too much for any boxer's ears, bud.

Fapped to this babe more times than I'd like to admit...

S-sity.jpg

Lynyrd Skynyrd once blew my 12's in my trunk
Replaced em and then blew em again with Andre Nickatina

God damn this is the most bad ass thing I've read in forever.

Rock on bro and thank Square D for shutting the power down before your face melted off.

Fapped to this babe more times than I'd like to admit...

His voice is super sexy.

However no where close to this girl from the Great White video. My god, she's like the most perfect female ever made. Once Bitten Twice Shy... I need a moment to myself...

tumblr_miut5fcxYg1qe29ymo1_500.gif

His voice is super sexy.

However no where close to this girl from the Great White video. My god, she's like the most perfect female ever made. Once Bitten Twice Shy... I need a moment to myself...

tumblr_miut5fcxYg1qe29ymo1_500.gif

Great white desert moon is coming brother I had that motherfucker on cassette thanks for reminding me.

Well, if you're up all night, you can just sleep all day.

shit, i thought i was the only one here who liked slaughter. makes me want to dig out my soul asylum album,blaze one up and listen to run away train at 11!

shit, i thought i was the only one here who liked slaughter. makes me want to dig out my soul asylum album,blaze one up and listen to run away train at 11!

Runaway Train is the shit.

Great video, too.

Wait....................soul asylum.............uhf motherfucker thats the Cult I heard that shit when I was in corrections................yep another song gotta destroy the neighbors by. 1 bottle sailer jerry down. Sould asylum the band is good but you really need to hear the song by the cult cause its awesome. I was sent off for 6 months and a black guy introduced me to the cult and danzig. He was a devil worshipping mptherfucker

if i still drank,i'd be about 8 tins into the night and singing badly to self esteem by offspring. followed by poisons greatest hits.

thats it,i'm gonna have a few now. i know the kids have some wine gums round here some where.

I have a 1000 watt stereo system downstairs with 15s on one side of the room and 10s on the other. I was cranking fly to the angles and just as the house started shaking everything went dark. Motherf@cking Slaughter kicked my breaker and shut down the whole house so lets hear it for rock and roll and motherf@cking hair metal. Im in the process of getting drunk and gonna fall down my stairs but by gawd gonna have fun doing it. Heavens on fire is next
Edit I hope I dont break anything tonight

That's a good looking pup.

Back