Skydiver Jumps 25,000 Feet with no Chute and lands in Net

Wow, this guy does something nobody has ever done and they are busy blocking the video all over the internet. How dumb is that? By allowing free use of the video it will be seen by millions and millions of people but instead they would rather spend time and energy blocking as many copies as possible.

Probably FOX since they carried the broadcast.
I'm assuming they may want to replay the event again, and that's why they're busy taking down all the shared videos.

Pretty cool, but what kind of an asshole does a stunt like this, and doesn't come up with a cool nickname like 'Evel Knievel' first.

Instead, everyone will just refer to him as 'some guy'.

Missed opportunity imo.

A small step for man, a giant leap for COCA COLA!

Probably FOX since they carried the broadcast.
I'm assuming they may want to replay the event again, and that's why they're busy taking down all the shared videos.

Well I found another one and put it in the OP. The sound it makes when he hits the net is strange. Almost like a gunshot.

My palms are sweaty after watching that.

BesLBtw.gif

Love it as an adventure junkie but would never do it.

He caught the last 25% of the net meaning he was at the edge of his tolerance.

You can wear a dress, makeup and high heels when you do this, and still look more manly than 99% of dudes out there.

only 25000 feet... pussy

If you want to go that route, the true baller status jump happened way back in 1960. Joe Kittinger got into a helium balloon and rose to an altitude of 102,800 feet in order to test the effects of high altitude on the human body. Kittenger made his jump an astounding 52 years before Baumgartner's put on his fancy suit and rode up and jumped out.

aaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh eeeeerrrgggggggghhhhhhhmagod !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now that is one thing i wish i could do. that would be unreal.

A small step for man, a giant leap for COCA COLA!

Next time you have 10 minutes, give this a listen.

It's a 10 minute encapsulation of Evel Knievel's crazy life, by comedian Dana Gould (writer of the early Simpsons). It's good stuff.

Scroll down under the picture, press play on the audio file, and go to 1:21:58

http://www.danagould.com/happysad/

I saw this, that must've been one hell of an adrenaline rush... :eek:

That's straight up insane. They said he made history, but for what exactly? There was already a guy who jumped without a parachute and landed in a bunch of boxes, but he had on a wingsuit. Is this the record for no parachute + no wingsuit?

"Vesna Vulović is a Serbian former flight attendant. She holds the distinction of being the world record holder, according to the Guinness Book of Records, for surviving the highest fall without a parachute: 10,160 metres (33,333 ft)"

She wasn't trying either, there was a bomb on the plane and she survived the explosion and the fall.

She suffered a fractured skull, three broken vertebrae (one crushed completely) that left her temporarily paralyzed from the waist down, and both legs broken. She was in a coma for 27 days.

White folk cray!!! :eek:

And I didn't even watch the video I already knew it was a white dude. Y'ALL cray as heck, man!

I saw this, that must've been one hell of an adrenaline rush... :eek:

"Vesna Vulović is a Serbian former flight attendant. She holds the distinction of being the world record holder, according to the Guinness Book of Records, for surviving the highest fall without a parachute: 10,160 metres (33,333 ft)"

She wasn't trying either, there was a bomb on the plane and she survived the explosion and the fall.

She suffered a fractured skull, three broken vertebrae (one crushed completely) that left her temporarily paralyzed from the waist down, and both legs broken. She was in a coma for 27 days.
I just read about that on wiki I guess newer evidence is suggesting that it isn't true .. That they Wernt up very high .. Crazy if true though

Back