Skydiver Jumps 25,000 Feet with no Chute and lands in Net

I think that after doing that for the rest of your life your man card will never be revoked. Balls of steel indeed. That was a whole lot of wtf right there.
What if the guy posts in the mayberry with ipads & tipping and shit?

That's straight up insane. They said he made history, but for what exactly? There was already a guy who jumped without a parachute and landed in a bunch of boxes, but he had on a wingsuit. Is this the record for no parachute + no wingsuit?

Pretty cool but not gonna lie, I kinda wanted to see a failed attempt with a splash and people's horrific reaction.

Pretty cool but not gonna lie, I kinda wanted to see a failed attempt with a splash and people's horrific reaction.

There's websites for that kind of thing if you really want to see it lol.

That's straight up insane. They said he made history, but for what exactly? There was already a guy who jumped without a parachute and landed in a bunch of boxes, but he had on a wingsuit. Is this the record for no parachute + no wingsuit?

Yea he had no chute and no wingsuit. Thing is you can't really practice that. Generally speaking you will pull your chute at 8,000 feet or whatever altitude so you can never practice what its like to guide yourself all the way to the ground to try to hit a target like that net. So basically he couldn't ever practice the last part of the fall, say the last 5000 feet because his chute would be deployed.

The scary part was when the other guys pulled their chutes and left him alone. That was the point of no return.

Sphincter Factor 10

Yea he had no chute and no wingsuit. Thing is you can't really practice that. Generally speaking you will pull your chute at 8,000 feet or whatever altitude so you can never practice what its like to guide yourself all the way to the ground to try to hit a target like that net. So basically he couldn't ever practice the last part of the fall, say the last 5000 feet because his chute would be deployed.

The scary part was when the other guys pulled their chutes and left him alone. That was the point of no return.

Sphincter Factor 10

Yeah, I was thinking this seems more dangerous. He has to be exactly on target, because if he's a little past the net, I'm guessing he's fucked because he can't just turn around and fly backwards to the net, and it's all happening so fast. Granted the net was huge, but still.. He had to be very precise.

He kind of almost missed. His wife was there.. If he has kids, I'm going to say he's an idiot. the impact if he would have missed would have been pretty intense.

The video is blocked now, but found another lq video on yt. That's fucking insane!

I get queasy watching anything like this, I hate heights with a passion.

Apparently he was also the backup jumper for the guy who jumped from space, dudes been jumping out of planes since he was 12

I'm feeling lightheaded just thinking about it

Wow, this guy does something nobody has ever done and they are busy blocking the video all over the internet. How dumb is that? By allowing free use of the video it will be seen by millions and millions of people but instead they would rather spend time and energy blocking as many copies as possible.

Found a copy on Daily Motion and put it in the OP. It will probably be blocked soon too.

Back