Skydiver Jumps 25,000 Feet with no Chute and lands in Net

Dude is absolutely insane.

I love how they have other jumpers with him. When they pull their chutes it's like "Ok, Bill, you fucked now. See ya later"

Dude is absolutely insane.

I love how they have other jumpers with him. When they pull their chutes it's like "Ok, Bill, you fucked now. See ya later"

That's the point where you either hit the net or die. I bet he had enough adrenaline in his body to jump start four or five cars.

Next time you have 10 minutes, give this a listen.

It's a 10 minute encapsulation of Evel Knievel's crazy life, by comedian Dana Gould (writer of the early Simpsons). It's good stuff.

Scroll down under the picture, press play on the audio file, and go to 1:21:58

http://www.danagould.com/happysad/

That's a hilarious listen. He crashed constantly. I like the part where he is going to jump the fountains at Caesar's and on the way to the jump he played his last 100 dollars on the roulette wheel and lost and then crashed on the jump and broke so much shit he almost died. Talk about feeling like shit lol.

Pretty crazy to watch. Whenever it was just him aiming at the target, I was just like holy shit. You miss the net and you're a splat on the ground. Also, you hit the net and it's never been done so who knows if everything goes as planned. I wonder what happened if he didn't flip on his back since they said he needed to.

If that was me landing in the net they would have thought I was bleeding out, but instead find out it was like dropping an action figure encased in loose turd into a spaghetti colander at 20 feet.

I would be requesting they fire hose me off before I got out of the net and interviewed.

Crazy

Pretty crazy to watch. Whenever it was just him aiming at the target, I was just like holy shit. You miss the net and you're a splat on the ground. Also, you hit the net and it's never been done so who knows if everything goes as planned. I wonder what happened if he didn't flip on his back since they said he needed to.

When he went into the net it sounded like a gunshot. The net became sort of V shaped with the skydiver at the bottom of the V. I don't think you want to hit that sort of net face down, looks like it might fold you up the wrong way if you did.

Back