Media Skip Bayles "I'd rather see this happen sooner [McGregor v Khabib] IDK if Dana can undo a fight?"

Well its a good thing he isnt in charge, no one who knows a little about this fight wants to see it undone. We have been waiting years for this! I am a big fan of Conor, but I would rather he retire and we get to see Khabib/Tony, vs him jumping in front and that fight never taking place.

Tony has to fight Khabib. Skip doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

Conor would be best served to take a fight vs Nate or maybe Gaethje next, & soon. Stay busy, build momentum, let Khabib & Tony go to war.

Who gives a fuck about them, they have no knowledge of mma what so ever...

ESPN could hire a sherdogger and have a 10000X better analyst than any of these fucks.

Who the fuck is he?

Sick of this espn era where are these retards come and give their sub-casual takes

A-Level analyst Skip Bayless isn't too thrilled with Tony vs Khabib, and after the dismantling Conor put on Cowboy he would much rather see Conor Vs Khabib.

Is he right or is he a rat fuck?

He's not serious about un doing it thats why they laughed. He has a good point that, Dana is already talking about a fight that is like 4 months away at the least. He's saying with all the hype around the khabib fight he'd rather see it now. He's not 100 % serious in suggesting they un do the Tony khabib fight

Skip has made millions saying insanely stupid things in general. I don't know if he's a genius or an idiot.

Could we not just schedule Tony Khabib for next week? Why do they need 3 whole months to prepare?

Skip makes Stephen a smith look like a genius.

This tells you everything you need to know about Skip. Complete fool, and he’s never right.

EDE4D32F-3DD0-42C1-9F65-696A40AFB008.jpeg

Sure Skip. Let’s cancel the biggest fight in mma history. Just like Conor was going to beat Floyd?

Back