Media Skip Bayles "I'd rather see this happen sooner [McGregor v Khabib] IDK if Dana can undo a fight?"

Remember when Skip said Conor was about to knock Floyd out in the 8th lol

Skip Bayless( like many analysts) have been force fed mma. He knows shit- nada - nothing. He , whatever the reason, loves Conor McGregor. Hes probably watched in combination no more cage fights than he has fingers. He thought Conor McGregor fought brilliantly agsinst Floyd Mayweather. Skip " a level analyst "Bayless couldnt see Floyd carry Conor for 4 rounds and then clown him the rest of the way home .That's some sad shit right there...... and he is a great journalist/ analyst but just leave mma out of his case load. Its embarrassing.

I agree with your assessment (especially given my boxing background) but there are actually fools on here that think Conor was doing well in the Mayweather fight. It's actually a bit embarassing to see them post about it.

Win or lose, Tony will be way more competitive than Conor. And Tony may actually win. He won't gas, he offers something with his grappling, and he doesn't look for a way out.

Oh, and he isn't 3-2 with both losses by stoppage over the last 4 years like Conor.

mma is weird....tony will probably give khabib a tough fight than conor....but I think if tony ever fought conor, conor would ko him inside 2 rounds...probably less....cause what conor has, that khabib doesn't, is extreme knockout ability with his strikes....tony's cardio might help him more against khabib...i still think khabib is going to maul tony on the ground.

I wanna see this Bayliss guy get KTFO by Ariel. Make it happen ya goof!

A-Level analyst Skip Bayless
vladimir-putin-laughing.gif

Bayless is a moron. Or at least he playing a moron for the paycheck that FS1 gives him to get ratings and be talked about like this.

These mainstream guys remind me of what it's like taking to my friends about mma

Hes neither but he is a smart man. You shouldnt take ANYTHING what Skip Shannon or Chael say seriously. They are looking for the statement that will get the biggest reaction. Conor fans will watch it just because he is in the title but you will bring all the hardcores to click and react, thats what they want. Do you actually believe Skip watches MMA or knows who Ferguson is? Besides the guy that will fight Khabib who he knows cause he beat Conor. The whole show is build like that.

I'm a fan of Skip Bayless tbh.

His only watch his MMA analyses with Shannon Sharpe, and they're hilarious.

mma is weird....tony will probably give khabib a tough fight than conor....but I think if tony ever fought conor, conor would ko him inside 2 rounds...probably less....cause what conor has, that khabib doesn't, is extreme knockout ability with his strikes....tony's cardio might help him more against khabib...i still think khabib is going to maul tony on the ground.

It's not impossible by any means that Conor would KO Tony but I'm not seeing it as likely. Conor had showstopping power at 145. But if he wasn't able to come close to stopping Nate in 2 tries (despite knocking him down multiple times). I see it similarly with Tony except Tony does a TON more damage than Nate so likely would make Conor wilt more quickly.

Almost all the main stream sports talking heads don't have a clue about MMA. Hell Skip and Stephen A Smith generally don't know shit about popular sport either and just seem to be their to say stupid outlandish stuff.

Lol, taking Skip's opinion on anything mma-related is hilarious and preposterous.

I would say Conor vs. Khabib would have double the viewers compared to Ferg vs. Khabib.
Conor vs Dennis Siver 2 would do more views than Ferg Khabib... but that fight needs to happen.

Conor vs Masvidal could do as much as Khabib if not more so if they want views they don't need Khabib

I miss 2006-2012. When it hadnt reached main stream media

Back