• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media *** Skinny Alistair Overeem MEGA THREAD ***

Smart move?

• Total voters
This is what happens when you order Ubereem from Wish.

He looks like a
"I want Ubereem!"
"We have Ubereem at home!" meme.

I wonder if his doctor told him that all the supplements he was doing were causing a major health issue. He was bulking up massively sans testing and talking about continuing to fight. Then all of a sudden he announces that he is retiring and shrinks crazily. To me that tells me somehow he found out that his extreme regiment was jeopardizing his health and he pulled the plug.

Reem was always a tall, lanky dude. That was before the "horse meat" of course. So he's just reverting back to Middleweight Pride Reem. Is normal.
images.jpeg

Since he retired, there is no reason for him to put his body under more stress, he's a naturally skinny guy, so all that bulk, he's basically been on steroids since 2005-2006, even before his massive weight gain, that probably put a lot of stress on his body, I wouldn't be surprised if this has to do with some sort of pre kidney failure.

Meh, he's retired and getting older. No reason to still be blasting gear and be 250 lbs. It's about longevity at this point.

Back