• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media *** Skinny Alistair Overeem MEGA THREAD ***

Smart move?

• Total voters
Going vegan, or even vegetarian, will slim you up rapidly. I speak from experience.

I eventually started eating lean meat every few days because it was ridiculous how much mass I shed off, and I'm not even a massive human.

That said, surely his PED usage also has a lot to do with this, as it wouldn't be as drastic without him blowing up from using them.

compete at what? where?

You do realize that he could compare in promotions that don't test because everyone would piss right through the cup.

Such as where ? I assumed
All major mma promotions still test, it's just basic and not stringent like usada. Unless I'm mistaken reeem managed to fail a test in the ufc before usada.
Also In this recent one in kickboxing. It seems overeem isn't the smartest when it comes to evading.

Is the poll about him beicoming a vegetarian being a smart move? If so, I'm wurprised how many people voted yes.

Such as where ? I assumed
All major mma promotions still test, it's just basic and not stringent like usada. Unless I'm mistaken reeem managed to fail a test in the ufc before usada.
Also In this recent one in kickboxing. It seems overeem isn't the smartest when it comes to evading.

Rizin, KSW - both well respected promotions that dominate their regional markets
possibly even Bellator in EU event because local drug testing is a joke

Yes he failed in 2012 when he was scheduled to fight JDS for title (pre Cain beatings JDS). 12y later I am still salty we didn't get to see that matchup then.

I would guess his kidneys are probably shot from all the PED use, when that happens you need to be on more of a low protein diet.

Reactions: HHJ
You don't just start blasting it for no reason and then suddenly decide to retire the next min to go on a hardcore vegetarian diet where you magically lose a significant amount of weight in a short time span

Reem threads are always golden with his weight and stuff lol always get a kick out of the roids on and off theories.

BW Reem in the near future at this point.

He talks about it around 6:00.

Hes 210lbs now lightest hes been since 08 when he was LHW :eek:

He switched his diet a big deal. Raw vegan. Wants longevity in life. Said he talked to Hashad about it who also went vegan and looks like a WW now.

His nose looks as huge as Ariel's

<6>

He is talking about politics and Wybren van Haga.
So is he right-wing(ish)? Help me my dutch friends .
I'm just curious.

<{Fergie}>

Raw vegan is actually very unhealthy in most cases, as it’s extremely difficult - often impossible - to get sufficient quantities of several macros and micros.

People on strictly raw vegan diets usually end with drastic muscle loss, skin and hair issues, later in life bones and cognitive degeneration … not good.

Human biology has evolved for omnivore nutrition; vegetarian - therefore eggs and dairy - can work well if done correctly, but raw vegan is just wrong and there are no credible scientific studies which indicate any health benefits, in fact the opposite and lots of problems.

Raw vegan is actually very unhealthy in most cases, as it’s extremely difficult - often impossible - to get sufficient quantities of several macros and micros.

People on strictly raw vegan diets usually end with drastic muscle loss, skin and hair issues, later in life bones and cognitive degeneration … not good.

Human biology has evolved for omnivore nutrition; vegetarian - therefore eggs and dairy - can work well if done correctly, but raw vegan is just wrong and there are no credible scientific studies which indicate any health benefits, in fact the opposite and lots of problems.
Yeah he seems like an extremist. Can't do anything by halves.
If he wanted to be healthier he would of been better of losing some weight (like 20 pounds), eating more cooked veg and cutting down on red meat not getting rid of it altogether.
Also one of the reasons people lose weight on any exclusion diet is it's very hard to eat enought of just one thing. U kind of have to force yourself.
Like who really just wants to eat one thing whether it be meat, veg etc
What he is doing now is probably quite stressfull on the body.

He talks about it around 6:00.

Hes 210lbs now lightest hes been since 08 when he was LHW :eek:

He switched his diet a big deal. Raw vegan. Wants longevity in life. Said he talked to Hashad about it who also went vegan and looks like a WW now.

He says "210 to 220" like he's not exactly sure(probably due to kg to lbs conversion).

Back