SJWs have infiltrated video game and movie commentary, now MMA commentary?

Crying 'troll' is not an argument, and it appears you've exhausted all of your quips, however poor and few there were. You're terrible at this, SJW.
They don't have facts to bolster a foundation, so when they run out of steam, it's just hot air.

Reality check.

That which is called SJW is really society as a whole that is leaving right wing dead enders behind.

Of course, right wing dead enders want to dismiss it as a few people on college campuses and a few people in the media...and few people in the video game industry...and a "few" people on the internet.
I don't think there was ever any argument whether there are a "select few". Its s fact that progressive liberal white guilt saturated bias is rampant in the media/entertainment/Hollywood and especially on college campuses. Get a college alum Mag from any college, and most likely it'll be filled with sjw authored articles. They're brainwashing these kids. Not all of them buy into it now(although 10x more than 50 years ago)it seems like more of a fad with alotta kids.....but give it another generation(if its allowed to continue unabated)....and people will reap what they sow. .....On second thought maybe the crops came in early

Well we all know that amounted to nothing because you are on here all day judging by the post count.
You're as dumb as they come, son. A post is merely participation in a discussion. Most people don't need 20 minutes to type up a coherent post. "LOL at you, you participate in lots of discussions! Loser!"

Well we all know that amounted to nothing because you are on here all day judging by the post count.
You do know that some people can type nearly as fast as they talk, right? Not everyone is illiterate and not everyone takes all day to make a few thoughts come out.

You do know that some people can type nearly as fast as they talk, right? Not everyone is illiterate and not everyone takes all day to make a few thoughts come out.

He can't engage in this back and forth and simultaneously use the 'hurr durr you post a lot and have no life' argument.

I don't think there was ever any argument whether there are a "select few". Its s fact that progressive liberal white guilt saturated bias is rampant in the media/entertainment/Hollywood and especially on college campuses. Get a college alum Mag from any college, and most likely it'll be filled with sjw authored articles. They're brainwashing these kids. Not all of them buy into it now(although 10x more than 50 years ago)it seems like more of a fad with alotta kids.....but give it another generation(if its allowed to continue unabated)....and people will reap what they sow. .....On second thought maybe the crops came in early

That debate video OMFG. Idiocracy is seriously coming true. This is what happens when the bars of academia are lowered so much that everyone can play.

Something you will never be. What do you average posting per day? 75?
LOL! Here is where you publicly confirm you're clueless at tackling basic arithmetic, even with all the world's knowledge at your fingertips.

Justify your dorkness anyway you want. You have more post then me and I've been here 3 years. Hilarious the most saltiest ones over my post seem to have no social interaction with the real world at all

Justify your dorkness anyway you want. You have more post then me and I've been here 3 years. Hilarious the most saltiest ones over my post seem to have no social interaction with the real world at all

'dorkness' <-- Could you have thought of a cornier pejorative?

That's correct. I will never be an intellectual lightweight because I actually value education.

I was talking more physical then intellectual. Only value involved with you is the Mcdonalds dollar menu. Did you scream at mommy to go get it for you tonight?

I have a job, a motorcycle, lots of instruments, friends, and people to jam blues, rock-n-roll, and such with. You are again confusing your lack of abilities with others who actually have capabilities.

Back