News Site being upgraded again

My future wifey. No cap son.

200w.gif
Yo fam if I was her man we'd have bunk beds so cyattie can do dis every night dem muscle mommies different too much fam hair prolly smell like roses too👃😩

Screenshot_20240606-075037-min.png

more ads, worse posters, shittier mods, useless features no one wants etc.

"There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release."

Ease up on the paranoia my friends.

Can you guys make a Pride belt for this month? We should be able to vote and gift this belt to someone of our choosing....

While we post our hopes and dreams, I always wish avatars were locked in for some time. I recognize people by their avatars more than their names. It allows me to focus on people I enjoy reading and quickly scroll past the chaff.

My bet is more ads with the upgrade.

If they put more ads I won't be able to see my fuckin screen sir lol.

Can't put the site any further backwards than the last one did.

Oh please don't say that sir, Im sure they could surprise you lol

I also hope the upgrade somehow brings in more posters.

Feel like there's about a dozen regulars here now.

We lost at least 50-100 with that last upgrade, and that's just the one's I've noticed.
I highly doubt this is going to improve thise numbers if we're being honest.

they need to remove the size limitations. i’m tired of constantly needing to resize images to post & i’ve mostly stopped posting gifs altogether

Yeah that shit is weak sauce sir.
Fuckin image could be a pussy hair over, and its like .... nope lol

Abso-fuckin-lutely sir, that's how LiveLeak died.
Hayden (the owner), fuckin ruined that place with their last upgrade before it shit the bed.
Kind of reminds me of a situation I had when I lived in Vegas.We used to have our trash picked up twice a week. Then we got a letter that read: "In order to serve you better we are now removing trash once a week."
Are you fucking kidding me?
How does that serve us better?
What idiot wrote that letter?
Do you think they lowered the quarterly fee since they were giving us half the service?
No. Of course not.

P.S. Did I just go off on a tangent?

Kind of reminds me of a situation I had when I lived in Vegas.We used to have our trash picked up twice a week. Then we got a letter that read: "In order to serve you better we are now removing trash once a week."
Are you fucking kidding me?
How does that serve us better?
What idiot wrote that letter?
Do you think they lowered the quarterly fee since they were giving us half the service?
No. Of course not.

P.S. Did I just go off on a tangent?
I think you did but I loved it, snd in many ways it actually makes sense lmao

Back