Premier League 2024/25 Thread - v1 - Someone make the new Fred and happy birthday BroRogan & Drogoes Edition

Good Man, you lucky bastard :p

Keep it going ... Thumbs Up
ffs Newcastle you were supposed to lose by 3 goals today (if not more).
the-rock-just-wants-to-know.gif

Pretty busy lately and will catch up later. Just dropping in to say

(1) 1 - 1 against City is a very solid result for us.

<mma4>

It was a penalty, not a goal from open play, but they all count.

(2) Viel Glück gegen Wolfsburg! They're a decent team but I think you can get it done.

(3) Off to Whitby vs Matlock now. If we don't get anything from this (they're bottom of the table) just declare bankruptcy and expel us from the league now. :oops:

e38da794695d80c99a35243c6b0c6553.jpg

Obrigado @FadeLess real one! Sending you good vibes ✨💫

(2) Viel Glück gegen Wolfsburg! They're a decent team but I think you can get it done.

(3) Off to Whitby vs Matlock now. If we don't get anything from this (they're bottom of the table) just declare bankruptcy and expel us from the league now. :oops:

DANKE! 🐊 :) and good luck Whitby - on and off the pitch! :eek:

Thanks a lot! Appreciate you guys! Much love

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Big up sometimes dodgy but always full gangster and savage @Carl Drogo have a great day mate! September 28 no nonsense date. Best!! ;) :)

av.jpg

Happy birthday to the LADS!!

Saying this quietly but City seem a little vulnerable this season. This could be the year for Liverpool or Arsenal. By Monday City could be 4th. Have no doubt whatsoever they sign Bruno G in January for 100m and the media wont even acknowledge it like all their mega signings.

If Isak plays I think we win that game. City aren't the same without Rodri and De Bruyne
Can do without KDB, got ehough talent in AM position. Rodri however, lets just say if Real was allowed to take one player from City, no transfer fee or signing bonus (to his agent atlest), just same salary City is paying the player and they pick anyone else i would find out where Perez lives and take massive dump on his lawn (after i ate 5kg spicy mexican and indian food the day before)

Back