• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Since the upgrade

Noticed its less than half the traffic as before on this board. In the realm of mma message boards the "upgrade" was a Dylan Mulvaney esqe fuck up.

Yeah but a mod tried assure me it was because of the holidays lol.

Last year my thanksgiving thread gott 77 replies...this year like 20 ....its because of the holidays though lmao

I've posted like 3 times in the past week. Something about the lack of page numbers on the top and other little things are taking away from wanting to post more.

Yeah but a mod tried assure me it was because of the holidays lol.

Last year my thanksgiving thread gott 77 replies...this year like 20 ....its because of the holidays though lmao
I honestly think they may of succeeded in doing everything wrong they could of done wrong here. Sad as this place was great just a month ago .

The cardinal sin and what you never do at all costs if you run a MB is shut it down for Long periods like 5 days. You lose massive amounts of traffic. As folks just move on. Add to fact itv looks like an analog version of old site just rubs salt in wound.

I honestly think they may of succeeded in doing everything wrong they could of done wrong here. Sad as this place was great just a month ago .

The cardinal sin and what you never do at all costs if you run a MB is shut it down for Long periods like 5 days. You lose massive amounts of traffic. As folks just move on. Add to fact itv looks like an analog version of old site just rubs salt in wound.

Like I told "Get To Da Choppa", its like we were an afterthought in this whole thing sir.

I guess I'm just a dummy though lol

No, no. It was the Russians.

As a young child growing up in a small suburb to Moscow, @Slobodan had to start work early to help support the family.
Times were hard, the climate cold and the bread stale.
Slobodan started to work in a state owned troll and hacker factory.
From early morning to late night he trolled forums to spread misinformation all in the name of mother Russia.
Before he even hit puberty Slobodan was a great worker.

Then some shit went down with a goat a prostitute a local politician and 4 Mexicans with sombreros and dig old bicks. It got messy and FVB got involved.
Slobodan and his family had to flee the country and well the rest you guys already know

As a young child growing up in a small suburb to Moscow, @Slobodan had to start work early to help support the family.
Times were hard, the climate cold and the bread stale.
Slobodan started to work in a state owned troll and hacker factory.
From early morning to late night he trolled forums to spread misinformation all in the name of mother Russia.
Before he even hit puberty Slobodan was a great worker.

Then some shit went down with a goat a prostitute a local politician and 4 Mexicans with sombreros and dig old bicks. It got messy and FVB got involved.
Slobodan and his family had to flee the country and well the rest you guys already know

Sad story...what happened with the prostitute afterwards sir?

Back