• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Since the upgrade

As a young child growing up in a small suburb to Moscow, @Slobodan had to start work early to help support the family.
Times were hard, the climate cold and the bread stale.
Slobodan started to work in a state owned troll and hacker factory.
From early morning to late night he trolled forums to spread misinformation all in the name of mother Russia.
Before he even hit puberty Slobodan was a great worker.

Then some shit went down with a goat a prostitute a local politician and 4 Mexicans with sombreros and dig old bicks. It got messy and FVB got involved.
Slobodan and his family had to flee the country and well the rest you guys already know
I like how these mini biographies just appear outta the blue

Wanna put them all together to understand this legendary character but alas it'd be nigh impossible to figure out how

@MXZT is on suicide watch.

Seriously though polls was one of Sherdog's finest features and they really brought the community together no matter what we were discussing.

Everything from 'Which of these movies were best?' and 'Who are you supporting for President' to 'Which one of these babes wood you?' (Remember those in P&M? Good times)

Anyway my point is Sherdog was shut down for 5 days for an 'upgrade,' when the only thing that was wrong with it was the Search Function broke and for some reason the techies couldn't fix it for 7+ months. In reality its a complete downgrade.
Definitely a downgrade. Polls are fun and should have been available to everyone.

Search Function broke and for some reason the techies couldn't fix it for 7+ months. In reality its a complete downgrade.
I can tell you from experience how that worked. The search function broke. They contacted the vendor with whom they have a support contract. The vendor said they need to upgrade for the search functionality to work (though it did work before on the current version), so they upgraded to a newer version of their CM and CD systems.

I still don’t understand why they fucked up the likes or pills. Hopefully, those are just standard growing pains and will be fixed.

I can tell you from experience how that worked. The search function broke. They contacted the vendor with whom they have a support contract. The vendor said they need to upgrade for the search functionality to work (though it did work before on the current version), so they upgraded to a newer version of their CM and CD systems.

I still don’t understand why they fucked up the likes or pills. Hopefully, those are just standard growing pains and will be fixed.

Regardless, a working search function isn't worth the forum downgrade.

Still haven't heard a reasonable explanation as to why it was working one day and not working the next.

Regardless, a working search function isn't worth the forum downgrade.

Still haven't heard a reasonable explanation as to why it was working one day and not working the next.
Yeah, that’s a bit odd. But if they’re changing the code a bit for polls, that could explain it. Though, I’m not sure why it would be necessary to remove them during that time.

Twitter-

Instagram-

YouTube-

Pics-img
OIP.LrFq8njQ_-yBmgVFJytkkgHaHa

Yup, all work.

Much huger than they should be on mobile.

Goddamn, I haven't watched a good Razorfist rant in ages... I need to go back through his channel.

...I can't be the only one that skips pretty much everything but the rants?

I like how these mini biographies just appear outta the blue

Wanna put them all together to understand this legendary character but alas it'd be nigh impossible to figure out how

Nobody, NOBODY can understand @Slobodan
He is wanted in more than 10 countries world wide.
The stories he told over the years....
I probably get bant one day for sharing them.

Every maintenance upgrade just makes the forum worse lol. Before you know it you will have to confirm any click you make on this site thrice and then you get transported to the completely wrong subforum and thread. Lol

guys we have the power to effect change don’t underestimate the power of the boycott we got this bros lettuce unite

At least they got rid of the like confirmation. Back to one click to like a post and it shows who liked a post like it was before.

Likes can't be given out willy nilly. It must was a thoughtful process. That's probably the intent.

I don’t like how its always zoomed in so tight on mobile, so I don’t open the site on my phone anymore.

i can see avatars are gif enabled now, thats good
please proceed with further tuning
btw is it possible to remove that weird online icon we all have just above the username ?
its weird being labeled like that, please adjust that too

Back