• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Since the upgrade

GearSolidMetal

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
@MXZT is on suicide watch.

Seriously though polls was one of Sherdog's finest features and they really brought the community together no matter what we were discussing.

Everything from 'Which of these movies were best?' and 'Who are you supporting for President' to 'Which one of these babes wood you?' (Remember those in P&M? Good times)

Anyway my point is Sherdog was shut down for 5 days for an 'upgrade,' when the only thing that was wrong with it was the Search Function broke and for some reason the techies couldn't fix it for 7+ months. In reality its a complete downgrade.

Also a person's upset over infringement of pictures/images because that's altered, too. No longer can I simply copy and paste from someone else's post

The upgrades aren't done apparently
Just enough to get us back online
I hold out some faith ... not much but some

Also a person's upset over infringement of pictures/images because that's altered, too. No longer can I simply copy and paste from someone else's post

Twitter-

Instagram-

YouTube-

Pics-img
OIP.LrFq8njQ_-yBmgVFJytkkgHaHa

Yup, all work.

Much huger than they should be on mobile.

The upgrades aren't done apparently
Just enough to get us back online
I hold out some faith ... not much but some

I just checked one of my old polls in the archives still appears at the top of the thread.

There's that hope at least.

I have noticed a steep decline of people online at any given time.
From my last 4-5 counts there's an average of 15-20 of the people I'm following online.

Pre upgrade it was about 50-70...yikes.

Just an old man yelling at the clouds.
IMG_20231125_165834_01.gif

I have noticed a steep decline of people online at any given time.
From my last 4-5 counts there's an average of 15-20 of the people I'm following online.

Pre upgrade it was about 50-70...yikes.

Just an old man yelling at the clouds.
View attachment 1013115
I gotta say I'm finding myself on Sherdog less and less after the build back better Sherdog forum. I'm even finding myself shrinking to 6'4'', but that doesn't even bother me that much. It's like when UFC went to ESPN. It just doesn't feel the same anymore

<Fedor23>

Bah it's improved since it first popped back on. It doesn't bother me that much.

People will miss it and come back I think.

I havent seen that one guy that used to act like a know it all in the UFO threads and always be wrong, he was always on here before the week of horror, now he's nowhere to be seen
I forget his name but I miss him so, he was very entertaining

I wonder if we lost many members during the down time, moving on to pastures new.

I gotta say I'm finding myself on Sherdog less and less after the build back better Sherdog forum. I'm even finding myself shrinking to 6'4'', but that doesn't even bother me that much. It's like when UFC went to ESPN. It just doesn't feel the same anymore

<Fedor23>

Feels like we were an afterthought in this thing sir.

Back