Since Chuck still wants to fight..

Chuck Liddell vs Ronnie Coleman the bodybuilder in KSW book that shit

Frank isn't fighting anyone. That exhibition grappling bout last year with Sakuraba was garbage.

Chuck should not be fighting anyone, and Chuck fans should be asking that the California State Athletic Commission be investigated for allowing that fight last night. Dana is Chuck's buddy, and he should be leading the charge to clean house at the CSAC.

Chuck vs Royce would be amazing actually. I'm not sure who would win that one. my mind says Chuck but it wouldn't surprise me to see Royce win

Chuck never needs to fight again.

This coming from somebody who has never seen a freak show fight that he didn't like.

Chuck should fight a few scrubs just to get the bad taste out of his mouth
Im pretty sure even an untrained hobo has a decent chance to KO chuck at this point. Maybe an retarded or other vise handicapped scrub would do..

The way Chuck looked I am not sure who he could compete with? I honestly believe he would lose to Amanda Nunes, Cyborg and even Holly Holms. Can you honestly say he would beat them? He would never be able to hit them. I truly believe he would get beat brutally by them if it went down.
He should fight cm punk

If Frank doesn't want to fight, I'm in.
Send the contract

Nobody, just nobody.

In combat sports I don't even think any Athletic Commissions should even license/sanction any fighter over 50 years old and one could argue 45.

Frank is actually three years younger than Chuck, and has taken far better care of his body judging from his grappling exhibition with Saku last year. He still has bounce in his step, and can remain balanced. While never a big puncher, he was always an extremely competent striker. He hasn't been KO'd in 20+ years, so I imagine his chin is still good to go.

Just those couple things right there are a recipe for disaster for Chuck. I'd be very surprised if Frank didn't KO him.

Honestly, if Chuck is going to fight again, it's going to be very hard to find him an opponent that he's favored to beat. At best, what we could hope for is a 50/50 fight. In order for that to happen, you need to check a few boxes.

- Must be 45 or older.
- Chin must be cracked.
- Not known as a knockout puncher.
- Diminished speed.
- Inactive for the better part of the last few years, at least.

Those things right there disqualify Rampage, Wanderlei, Frank, Tito, Vitor, Hendo, and quite a few other guys from his era, because none of them check all the boxes. The only guy from Chuck's era that checks all those boxes is Sakuraba. I consider him and Chuck a 50/50 fight.

Other than that, we're looking at Chuck facing guys from the era before him. Ken and Royce jump to mind. I wouldn't put him in with Tank though. Bas would fucking body him. Tito's been fighting for 22+ years and never once knocked someone out standing until Chuck.

TL;DR: Chuck should retire, because unless you find someone who can't break a potato chip with a punch, he's in danger of getting seriously hurt.

If he ends up getting cut I was thinking Melvin Manhoef. He is a smaller guy that hasn't looked great and is over 40. Could be an interesting scrap.

What about Chuck vs Frank Shamrock?? Old school fight we never got to see. Who takes it now??
The only person Chuck would not die fighting right now is Royce Gracie. That is still a fight Chuck would lose though.

I dont want to see Chuck get hurt. He gave us too much. I hope he wants to hang it up after this. But if he really wants to give it one more go, it needs to be someone equally removed from competition. I liked the Saku idea... but Saku has had enough damage too. Royce would be a good idea though. That guy can always use good ass whoopin.

Back