Since Chuck still wants to fight..

standupsprawl

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
What about Chuck vs Frank Shamrock?? Old school fight we never got to see. Who takes it now??

Meh why not. Either Shamrock is fine.

I'd take Shamrock in that matchup (not something I ever thought I'd say again).

I hate saying it but unless Ken threw the fight, he could probably give Chuck a hard time at this stage. What we saw last night showed absolutely no kind of glimmer of hope. He didn't belong in there at all against Tito

I'd take Shamrock in that matchup (not something I ever thought I'd say again).
I guess you never thought you'd live to see Tito Ortiz KO the iceman standing either. That makes at least two of us.

I really feel like I could beat chuck at this point. The commission who cleared him to fight should be in prison. All of them.

I really feel like I could beat chuck at this point. The commission who cleared him to fight should be in prison. All of them.
I'm with you, man. I've never even been a big Iceman fan, but that was downright irresponsible to sanction that mess. He looked absolutely terrible and clearly had no business in the cage.

Frank would dust him , idk about Ken tho might be the only competitive fight for Chuck or Royce lol

I don't see how any promoter could in good conscience book him to fight.

The way Chuck looked I am not sure who he could compete with? I honestly believe he would lose to Amanda Nunes, Cyborg and even Holly Holms. Can you honestly say he would beat them? He would never be able to hit them. I truly believe he would get beat brutally by them if it went down.

chuck vs royce gracie will probably be co main eventing a bellator card

The way Chuck looked I am not sure who he could compete with? I honestly believe he would lose to Amanda Nunes, Cyborg and even Holly Holms. Can you honestly say he would beat them? He would never be able to hit them. I truly believe he would get beat brutally by them if it went down.

Ronda would possibly sleep him, no joke.

Nobody, I just rewatched the fight and he looked slow as fuck. It looked like he knew what he wanted to do and maybe even could have caught Tito with some shit if his speed was still there. The speed and chin is gone, he is done.

Chuck should fight a few scrubs just to get the bad taste out of his mouth

You'll have to dig deeper than just plain scrubs to find someone that wouldn't hurt the dude that fought last night. Bo Cantrell would have ruined that Chuck.

People actually thought his slow ass pad work was some kind of mental rope a dope, and then the fight started and he did the same stuff.

If Chuck still wants to fight, give him guys like Jonathan Ivey, Ken Shamrock, Sakuraba, etc. Basically anyone who isn't a threat to him on the feet.

Back