Since Chuck still wants to fight..

I've never trained a day in my life but for $10k and 3 weeks training i'll fight him no issues. Send the contract, Oscar

I dont want to see Chuck get hurt. He gave us too much. I hope he wants to hang it up after this. But if he really wants to give it one more go, it needs to be someone equally removed from competition. I liked the Saku idea... but Saku has had enough damage too. Royce would be a good idea though. That guy can always use good ass whoopin.

Chuck vs Sakuraba, while evenly matched, would be the saddest thing ever. Chuck getting knocked out by nothing while Sakuraba disintegrates as he walks to the center of the cage at the opening bell.

What about Chuck vs Mark Coleman? Or a fight at heavy vs Cabbage or Mark Kerr? Still some big names out there for him. Maybe get a guy like Gono or the Grabaka hitman to come out and fight.

Would Chuck consider the bare knuckles route vs. a guy like Ken? Would generate a ton of interest in the event, and probably suits both of their physical abilitys at this point. One good shot and it would be over for either, so not a lot of chance for serious beat down damage.

If Chuck were to focus more on wrestling and jiu jitsu which he does actually have he may not do so bad vs low tier guys but he obviously refuses to switch it up at this stage which sucks because if he does get more fights he will probably just continue to get flattened

I thought Chuck said he's done if he can't beat Tito?

I don't want to see this man fight again.

Back