Silva wants UFC to rethink stance on TRT

<6>
18jwl2.jpg

Can Silva just receive a Lesnar-style USADA exemption?

He's old and depleted from all his steroid abuse.. of course he wants TRT

Remember when Vitor and Hendo were on that shit? And they were doing things they otherwise wouldn't have been doing? And we were all hyped AF over it?

I think fighters should play within the rules of where they're fighting. Fight in Japan or Russia? Use PEDs all you want, they're not against the rules. Fighting in the West, under unified rules? Don't cheat, don't use. Use your skills. Use technique.

That said, I agree with Andy. When TRT was legal we got some awesome moments that we otherwise wouldn't have ever received. They should bring it back. Fuck it.
agree with first and third lines. but the things is, fighters never agree on the rules, they're always either using PEDs or cheating or both

How would that be fair?
There is a sweet spot in combat fighting when athletic capability meets wisdom and experience.
Depending when one started his career, this sweet spot is usually between 28-33 years old.
Giving steroids to an experienced fighter so his athletic capabilities don't deteriorate is extremely unfair to the younger fighters.
you're thinking that fighters (and combat sport athletes) already don't just dope through their asses in the world today. boxing, kickboxing, MMA (outside the ufc. it's so blatant that even jones got a free pass now). also all the rest of the athletes in the rest of the sports. the olympics mainly

agree with first and third lines. but the things is, fighters never agree on the rules, they're always either using PEDs or cheating or both
I understand. They're butt fuckers for that.

Jones gets to cheat at his age, so why not let old dude anderson

TRT Silva would be like watching Goku go super saiyan for the first time.

DO IIIIT GOOF!!!

Anderson Silva hit his prime in his 30's and it seemed to last forever but even as he was peaking skill wise he was in decline.

you're thinking that fighters (and combat sport athletes) already don't just dope through their asses in the world today. boxing, kickboxing, MMA (outside the ufc. it's so blatant that even jones got a free pass now). also all the rest of the athletes in the rest of the sports. the olympics mainly
That's you're assumption and I might not disagree with you, but let's not forget about the large sum of athletes that don't dope. A proper steroid cycle does not come cheap, most MMA fighters can't afford it. I think it would be a terrible idea to allow older fighters, whose physical capabilities are naturally diminishing, to legally dope and raise their testosterone levels which will ultimately leads them to having an advantage.

it's not steroids, it's just a therapy

Yes.

A therapy for former steroid users because their bodies don’t produce natural testosterone anymore.

That's you're assumption and I might not disagree with you, but let's not forget about the large sum of athletes that don't dope. A proper steroid cycle does not come cheap, most MMA fighters can't afford it. I think it would be a terrible idea to allow older fighters, whose physical capabilities are naturally diminishing, to legally dope and raise their testosterone levels which will ultimately leads them to having an advantage.
How much does a proper cycle cost? I have o idea

How much does a proper cycle cost? I have o idea
I honestly couldn't really tell you I'm not an expert in the field, but certain designer steroid cycles (which makes it practically impossible for doping agencies like WADA and USADA to catch you) can go up to 25k a month.

This guy has been saying "controversial" shit ever since he got slept by Weidman. He misses the spotlight more than Madonna.

The TRT guys only need TRT because they were using real roids earlier in their careers.
They should retire or take up golf as that the only sport where you can be competitive into your 40's.
Anderson is 8 months older than Tiger Woods.
Probably everyone did roids, but TBE causes low testosterone levels. Very common in the military now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back