Silva wants UFC to rethink stance on TRT

That's a fair option, cause a 42 year old VS a 25 year old just isn't fair.
If you feel its unfair,fuckin retire. Old fuck. Or stick to wheelchair matches.

Motherfucker if youre in your fourties and your testosterone is dropping just retire.

Remember when Vitor and Hendo were on that shit? And they were doing things they otherwise wouldn't have been doing? And we were all hyped AF over .

What do you mean? They just got older.. that's why they dropped off so badly.. getting stopped almost every fight

It was nothing to do with being off TRT.. Jones fans have been telling me for the past year.. PEDS don't really effect your performance much

What do you mean? They just got older.. that's why they dropped off so badly.. getting stopped almost every fight

It was nothing to do with being off TRT.. Jones fans have been telling me for the past year.. PEDS don't really effect your performance much
Don't be snooty.

If you feel its unfair,fuckin retire. Old fuck. Or stick to wheelchair matches.
I don't know why you're so angry about it.

If you legitimately think it is fair for you a young 25 year old with 10 pro fights, to fight a 42 year old with 40 pro fights... factoring the years of damage and injuries etc, and lower hormone levels with age...

Then that's up to you dude.

I'm not defending Silva, but old quotes are meaningless. He believed that at the time. Perhaps no longer. That, too, is meaningless. He expressed a belief or opinion, not facts.

So he’s a hypocrite

oYUPYYO.jpg

Funny how a guy that has gone on the record and stating how bad steroids are for the sport has become one of its biggest abusers...

Do you blame him ... all he was doing was facing guys using PEDs.

Leben
Vitor
Hendo
Marquardt
Sonnen twice
Griffen
Bonnar
etc etc etc

It's actually easier to show his opponents who never tested positive.

Do you blame him ... all he was doing was facing guys using PEDs.

Leben
Vitor
Hendo
Marquardt
Sonnen twice
Griffen
Bonnar
etc etc etc

It's actually easier to show his opponents who never tested positive.

Griffin and hendos were using peds?

Would love for you to show me proof of that...

Neither of them ever failed a drug test

How would that be fair?
There is a sweet spot in combat fighting when athletic capability meets wisdom and experience.
Depending when one started his career, this sweet spot is usually between 28-33 years old.
Giving steroids to an experienced fighter so his athletic capabilities don't deteriorate is extremely unfair to the younger fighters.
I'm not against making the prime 33-38 instead, it just means fighters have longer careers and more earning potential. This is a lot easier said than done, legalizing TRT just doesn't do it, but you get what I am saying...

I'm not against making the prime 33-38 instead, it just means fighters have longer careers and more earning potential. This is a lot easier said than done, legalizing TRT just doesn't do it, but you get what I am saying...
Longer careers usually lead to more injuries and head trauma. TRT can make your knee feel better but it doesn’t reconstruct tissue in your brain. I think fighters should be paid more so they can retire earlier.

Longer careers usually lead to more injuries and head trauma. TRT can make your knee feel better but it doesn’t reconstruct tissue in your brain. I think fighters should be paid more so they can retire earlier.
I feel like these guys are already crossing that tipping point. I’d rather see their earning potential go up.

Personally I'd like a league of prime fighters that are tested and relatively clean.

But I also would not mind an untested league for older fighters or freaks. We could call it Bellator.

Griffin failed the test exactly FOR the Silva fight.
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/10...nderson-silva-fight-failed-drug-test-mma-news

Hendo was on TRT. Legal at the time ... but still a PED that is NOW illegal.
What is Silva saking for now? TRT ... the same that Hendo was on.

? You clearly don't know much about TRT but that's ok no point in going down that road.

Regarding Griffin, you mentioned he was using PED's and yet the article you linked (which I am familiar with) indicated that an anti-depression medication showed up in testing. And he competed 3 months later and was not suspended or censured in any way.

Given you seem clueless about TRT, I am not surprised that you think Xanax is a PED.....

Silva failed twice for "STEROIDS", one of those failures was for multiple items.

Comparing Hendo who had a TUE for a number of fights and who stopped getting TUE's for TRT when it was banned and then went on to compete under USADA without failing any tests to a guy that failed twice for steroids is pretty funny.

Maybe you should proof read stuff you post before submitting it.

I don't know why you're so angry about it.

If you legitimately think it is fair for you a young 25 year old with 10 pro fights, to fight a 42 year old with 40 pro fights... factoring the years of damage and injuries etc, and lower hormone levels with age...

Then that's up to you dude.
I factor that he took roids after he broke his leg. Now he wants trt to preform like 25 year old. He should retire or fight how his level are. They already been through this with trt, too many fighter were bending the rules for trt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back