Silva seems to be admiral.

HXhYKB1.jpg

Had help? So youre saying that anderson used steroids this whole time and that a career ending injury had nothing to do with it? Lol just lol.

Silva was tested and passed all of his tests before his injury so your argument is null
Silva also never had a random. Passing test when you know the date isn't hard and doesn't mean said fighter is clean. Your argument is null ;)

We do know Silva pissed dirty.

It takes a strong man to be humble after a goat legacy. Regardless of what was right or wrong. Silva showed a quality that speaks of finding your ultimate happiness in someone bigger than themselves, namely God. He believed he won and yet they both bowed. Oh for mutual respect regardless of junk. I think it would have been a clear win for bisping if not for mouthpeice deal but that in consideration, Silva had a right not realizing situation that he punished the hit of night. He seems to be respectul again. Here is one more humbling thing. They ALL loose eventually. I like Conor but know his time will come like all. Kudos for great fighters who are not penis heads at the end of the day.

TS never returned to his thread...

It's my new favourite.

Last edited:
Was it his belief in God that made him take steroids too, or does that arbitrary card only work when you say something positive?

Clicked on thread hoping for jokes about admiral =/= admirable, not leaving disappointed. Never change sherdog.

Clicked on thread hoping for jokes about admiral =/= admirable, not leaving disappointed. Never change sherdog.

Well I had fun anyway... Might have over killed a bit but great way of unwinding and ignoring the missus. Plus I'm shit at shooping and this has been good practice even.if the thread never took off.

Back