Silva seems to be admiral.

"Broheim" is that beer talk? Regardless, respect to Silva. He is my favorite Brazillion figher. He has been impart Goat because he can function under pressure or even talking to broheims like your self, take care.

"Broheim" is that beer talk? Regardless, respect to Silva. He is my favorite Brazillion figher. He has been impart Goat because he can function under pressure or even talking to broheims like your self, take care.

Silva is a brazillionaire now??? I didnt even know a brazillion was a number. Did he get all that money plundering booty as an admiral?

full

Well I thought it was funny.

na he's a loser (literally) who tried to pretend he thought he won the fight

but thankfully he still lost. maybe he can do some roids or something and fight in japan to get another win if he doesn't get submitted easily like he had been before

Hater lol. Calling anderson silva a loser is about as dumb as you can get. The man is nothing but a winner. He lost the fight, but hes been a effin winner for 7 yrs ore more going without a loss fighting in 2 divisions in the ufc.

Andersom silva has fought at 4 different weight classes so learn your facts kid.

Andersom fought and won in shooto at 167 pound limit, then has fought at 170, 185, and 205. And has wins in all of them so STFU and know your facts

Hater lol. Calling anderson silva a loser is about as dumb as you can get. The man is nothing but a winner. He lost the fight, but hes been a effin winner for 7 yrs ore more going without a loss fighting in 2 divisions in the ufc.

Andersom silva has fought at 4 different weight classes so learn your facts kid.

Andersom fought and won in shooto at 167 pound limit, then has fought at 170, 185, and 205. And has wins in all of them so STFU and know your facts
He had help our kid......pharmaceutical help kiddo kiddy mckiddywink....

Ah come on TS. With the PEDs and suspension he would have certainly been demoted rank. He's maybe, MAYBE Petty Officer Silva but definitely not Admiral.

That's awesome. I had no idea Anderson joined the navy. His service is admirable.

He had help our kid......pharmaceutical help kiddo kiddy mckiddywink....

Had help? So youre saying that anderson used steroids this whole time and that a career ending injury had nothing to do with it? Lol just lol.

Silva was tested and passed all of his tests before his injury so your argument is null

Back