Silva seems to be admiral.

ScottNM

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
It takes a strong man to be humble after a goat legacy. Regardless of what was right or wrong. Silva showed a quality that speaks of finding your ultimate happiness in someone bigger than themselves, namely God. He believed he won and yet they both bowed. Oh for mutual respect regardless of junk. I think it would have been a clear win for bisping if not for mouthpeice deal but that in consideration, Silva had a right not realizing situation that he punished the hit of night. He seems to be respectul again. Here is one more humbling thing. They ALL loose eventually. I like Conor but know his time will come like all. Kudos for great fighters who are not penis heads at the end of the day.

The hate and the shade will roll in and pay your opinion no mind, whether right or wrong.

I didn't see him commandeering a fleet of ships.

He called the judges corrupt.

Vitor was right.

silva-belfort.jpg

I hope english isn't your first language because that shit made no sense.

It takes a strong man to be humble after a goat legacy. Regardless of what was right or wrong. Silva showed a quality that speaks of finding your ultimate happiness in someone bigger than themselves, namely God. He believed he won and yet they both bowed. Oh for mutual respect regardless of junk. I think it would have been a clear win for bisping if not for mouthpeice deal but that in consideration, Silva had a right not realizing situation that he punished the hit of night. He seems to be respectul again. Here is one more humbling thing. They ALL loose eventually.

reading-ikea-intructions-big-lebowski-confused.gif

Maybe he's a modern pirate with his bionic leg.

On the high seas looking for booty and plunder with his scurvy crew and first mate master Segal!

It's magnificent.

Now he's truly ready to become a buccaneer, master, and commander of a fleet.

Unless we done fucked up and he's an admiral like in Star Wars.

na he's a loser (literally) who tried to pretend he thought he won the fight

but thankfully he still lost. maybe he can do some roids or something and fight in japan to get another win if he doesn't get submitted easily like he had been before

Sherdog is good again!

Back