Rumored Signs pointing to Mike Perry hitting girlfriend before fight video started

Who would have thought a guy who clearly has a some sort of mental disability, is unstable and violent would be a shitty human being.

That is basically my thinking as well. Basically he is just a really bad drunk. And some people can’t handle anyone disrespecting them. They just act like children.

You can't blame it on alcohol when he acts the same way even in interviews though. He seems more like an insecure bully who's always looking to pick a fight with people just to prove he's tougher.

Lmao at all the soyboys in here. Perry messed up but some of you guys are way overreacting. We are not a civilized the way you think we are. Leave your mom's basement once in a while. People fight! Bad boys hit their girlfriends! Guess what? People love that shit! Personally, I don't but people find that attractive. You don't think Perry's girl knew about him being a POS before getting with him? LMFAO she loves the drama! Same with the old man, he knew what he was getting into. This wasn't some McGregor sucker punch. Man you far leftist liberal soyboys cry too much. Let the men fight it out and let them pay the consequences of said fight instead of whining so much about "you can't go around punching people." Yes you can! And it's super necessary for people to release that stress and not bottle it up and then have millions of soyboys going out destroying cities in the middle of a pandemic. Violence is super necessary for men with basic testosterone.

Lmao at all the soyboys in here. Perry messed up but some of you guys are way overreacting. We are not a civilized the way you think we are. Leave your mom's basement once in a while. People fight! Bad boys hit their girlfriends! Guess what? People love that shit! Personally, I don't but people find that attractive. You don't think Perry's girl knew about him being a POS before getting with him? LMFAO she loves the drama! Same with the old man, he knew what he was getting into. This wasn't some McGregor sucker punch. Man you far leftist liberal soyboys cry too much. Let the men fight it out and let them pay the consequences of said fight instead of whining so much about "you can't go around punching people." Yes you can! And it's super necessary for people to release that stress and not bottle it up and then have millions of soyboys going out destroying cities in the middle of a pandemic. Violence is super necessary for men with basic testosterone.

Perry is pro-Trump?

After further investigation it would appear the main girl trying to calm Perry down and the one Mike Perry was saying "You aren't on my side bitch!" is Latory's (Mikes gf) cousin, Hadleigh.

Below is Hadleigh (girl on right), people are already even beginning to joke about the video in the comment section.

In the video (at approximately 00:23 seconds) you hear a guy say "Touch her again motherfucker" as Perry is arguing with the girl.

At around 00:35 seconds you hear Hadleigh say "You were hitting my fucking cousin" most likely referring to Latory. Also take into account that Mike Perry has a history of domestic violence.

Initially after the "You were hitting my cousin" comment I thought they were both referring to a male but it turns out they were referring to the random dude behind her that was apparently trying to calm down Mike down for hitting the "cousin" that Hadleigh is referring to (Listen closely from 00:30-00:40), it sounds weird because Mike refuses to address that part at all, he only wants to talk about the fact that he was "touched" by random dude in an attempt to be calmed down.

It would also explain why his gf left the scene so early as she was probably already upset with him about something and knew it was only going to get worse.

I heard the big guy saying "you hit him" combined with perry saying 'he' touched me

I heard the big guy saying "you hit him" combined with perry saying 'he' touched me
Once again, they’re talking about the guy that’s directly behind Hadleigh who we can’t see, they’re arguing about how he “touched” Mike in response to Mike hitting her cousin hence why she says “he was trying to calm you down FOR hitting my fucking cousin”.

The big guy is also referring to the “he”, the guy who “touched” Perry in an attempt to calm him down AS he was hitting her cousin.

Also it’s confirmed Perry hit a girl by several outlets

http://www.mmafighting.com/platform...-people-including-a-woman-at-texas-restaurant

You can't blame it on alcohol when he acts the same way even in interviews though. He seems more like an insecure bully who's always looking to pick a fight with people just to prove he's tougher.

Well there it is..

28Ax.gif

kRgN0Q.gif

Once again, they’re talking about the guy that’s directly behind Hadleigh who we can’t see, they’re arguing about how he “touched” Mike in response to Mike hitting her cousin hence why she says “he was trying to calm you down FOR hitting my fucking cousin”.

The big guy is also referring to the “he”, the guy who “touched” Perry in an attempt to calm him down AS he was hitting her cousin.

Also it’s confirmed Perry hit a girl by several outlets

http://www.mmafighting.com/platform...-people-including-a-woman-at-texas-restaurant
Ya I see that now, man bad situation

I can't stand these girls that just flee the scene when their guy is doing crazy shit, of all people there you probably have the most power to speak some sense into the guy. Don't know if that's what happened obviously, but saw similar shit outside my window recently, two guys going after eachother, girl tries one time to stop it and then just walks off, when it was clear neither guy wanted her to get hurt and were both responding to her, it's like she just couldn't be bothered and let them fight.

Obviously Perry is an idiot and needs to take responsibility for his actions, but what kind of a relationship do you have where you just leave at a time like that
No one could talk sense to him. It's clear as day in the video.

LMAO!! What a piece of work we have here, fellas. Completely trash women with dumb ass shit that you just made up on the spot, and then say he's pathetic.

Ya both shitty
I didn't say all women. Just lots.

They beat their kids but throw a hysterical fit when someone so much as restrains them. And, again, if they are actually being domestically abused they can just leave. It's 2020. They aren't chattel.

Cops will do nothing if a kid is being tortured to death, just look at Gabriel Fernandez.
But they will arrest men over nothing. Any dispute, the man gets arrested. I've seen it myself. It's absolutely bizarre the world we live in.

giphy.gif

Mike Perry wasn't in prison for being a role-model citizen

Some people change, some need to go back till they change

Back