Rumored Signs pointing to Mike Perry hitting girlfriend before fight video started

Ecstasy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After further investigation it would appear the main girl trying to calm Perry down and the one Mike Perry was saying "You aren't on my side bitch!" is Latory's (Mikes gf) cousin, Hadleigh.

Below is Hadleigh (girl on right), people are already even beginning to joke about the video in the comment section.

In the video (at approximately 00:23 seconds) you hear a guy say "Touch her again motherfucker" as Perry is arguing with the girl.

At around 00:35 seconds you hear Hadleigh say "You were hitting my fucking cousin" most likely referring to Latory. Also take into account that Mike Perry has a history of domestic violence.

Initially after the "You were hitting my cousin" comment I thought they were both referring to a male but it turns out they were referring to the random dude behind her that was apparently trying to calm down Mike down for hitting the "cousin" that Hadleigh is referring to (Listen closely from 00:30-00:40), it sounds weird because Mike refuses to address that part at all, he only wants to talk about the fact that he was "touched" by random dude in an attempt to be calmed down.

It would also explain why his gf left the scene so early as she was probably already upset with him about something and knew it was only going to get worse.

People defending Perry are ignoring the context of him acting like a douchebag.before the incident with the fat, old guy. If news articles are accurate, Perry assaulted the friend or cousin of his girl which is what started it all. Then when an employee of the place asked him to leave, Perry punched him too.

I actually saw one post from a total moron on here who acted like if it wasn't on video, it didn't happen. lol

I can't stand these girls that just flee the scene when their guy is doing crazy shit, of all people there you probably have the most power to speak some sense into the guy. Don't know if that's what happened obviously, but saw similar shit outside my window recently, two guys going after eachother, girl tries one time to stop it and then just walks off, when it was clear neither guy wanted her to get hurt and were both responding to her, it's like she just couldn't be bothered and let them fight.

Obviously Perry is an idiot and needs to take responsibility for his actions, but what kind of a relationship do you have where you just leave at a time like that

It wouldn’t surprise me. I would have to know for sure before calling him a woman beater though. Latory looked pretty pissed when she was walking out.

At least she got a new car out of it. Hopefully paid in full

After further investigation it would appear the main girl trying to calm Perry down and the one Mike Perry was saying "You aren't on my side bitch!" is Latory's (Mikes gf) cousin, Hadleigh.

Below is Hadleigh (girl on right), people are already even beginning to joke about the video in the comment section.

In the video (at approximately 00:23 seconds) you hear a guy say "Touch her again motherfucker" as Perry is arguing with the girl.

At around 00:35 seconds you hear Hadleigh say "You were hitting my fucking cousin" most likely referring to Latory. Also take into account that Mike Perry has a history of domestic violence.

Initially after the "You were hitting my cousin" comment I thought they were both referring to a male but it turns out they were referring to the random dude behind her that was apparently trying to calm down Mike down for hitting the "cousin" that Hadleigh is referring to (Listen closely from 00:30-00:40), it sounds weird because Mike refuses to address that part at all, he only wants to talk about the fact that he was "touched" by random dude in an attempt to be calmed down.

It would also explain why his gf left the scene so early as she was probably already upset with him about something and knew it was only going to get worse.

Mike Perry is the definition of Florida trailer trash. Fits every stereotype

I can't stand these girls that just flee the scene when their guy is doing crazy shit, of all people there you probably have the most power to speak some sense into the guy. Don't know if that's what happened obviously, but saw similar shit outside my window recently, two guys going after eachother, girl tries one time to stop it and then just walks off, when it was clear neither guy wanted her to get hurt and were both responding to her, it's like she just couldn't be bothered and let them fight.

Obviously Perry is an idiot and needs to take responsibility for his actions, but what kind of a relationship do you have where you just leave at a time like that

Probably a relationship based on self preservation.
(edited out any insinuations of domestic violence as I don't think he's actually been charged with that).

Last edited:
Back