Rumored Signs pointing to Mike Perry hitting girlfriend before fight video started

Dude, you've been on here a long time so I'm pretty sure you're not a kid and I can respect the fact you've tried to make your point without resorting to the childish insults that you usually get on here (the absurd 'delusional' apart), but I implore you to take a step back and think about what you're saying.
Facts matter. Particularly when a pro fighter is accused of hitting a woman.
Even if he is a dickhead.

Delusional isn't a personal insult. It just means if you think you're going to ever find out exactly what happened, you're beliefs are contradicted by reality. Everybody tells self-serving lies.

Perry will get a fine and while he may be sued, the UFC isn't likely to do anything else to him but force him to rehab. Dana once said you can never come back from putting your hands on a woman but we've all seen that's not the case and Dana looks the other way when it suits him. They apparently think Perry has some worth to the company or they'd have already thrown him under the bus and cut him. The girls aren't likely to ever tell what happened unless it's to try and get back at him at some later date and even then the "facts' will look sketchy.

Was waiting for this, obviously from sounds of it he was hitting a him, not a her. TS is idiot lol
Michael Perry needs some help obviously but not sure itll work, hes pretty far out there mentally, always has been unfortunately
Learn how to listen dumb little retard. The “him” they’re referring to is the guy directly behind Hadleigh that you can’t see in the video. He assaulted a total of 3 people (2 males 1 female) which has already been confirmed by several outlets.

Literally every single one those leagues tolerate this behavior every year. EVERY YEAR! Tyreke Hill (fastest player in the NFL) just played in the superbowl . If you don't know who that is google him and the tell me about the code of conduct. Ben Rothlesburger off-season hobby is sexually assulting females in the bathrooms. Peyton Manning dropped his pants in college and put his nutsack on a female athletic trainers head and they fired her lol. Aroldis Chapman one of the best closers in baseball choked his girlfriend and fired off 8 shots in his garage. I can keep going but there's just to many examples in every sport. Honestly it's my opinion that overall, the UFC has less law breaking knuckle heads than any of the other major sports leagues.

Let's see Tyreek Hill's abuse allegation was when he was in college, not when he was in the NFL, and it did effect his draft-ability. I don't know the specific of the child abuse allegations, but he sounds like a piece of shit.

Ben Rothlesburger is another piece of shit, but in the end he was never charged with anything.

Peyton Manning, again in college, there was never a hint of anything with him while in the NFL.

Aroldis Chaplin was suspended for 30 days, he was also the first player to be suspended under that policy, unfortunately no charges were pressed so the league couldn't take to further.

None of those situations are at all application to this one either where there's video evidence of a man-child hitting people in public. I really hope the DA steps up and charges him, probably the only way he'll ever grow up.

UFC needs to bring in the FBI like nascar did for bubba.

And people talk about Jon Jones...
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}
Bunch of sick people here.

Learn how to listen dumb little retard. The “him” they’re referring to is the guy directly behind Hadleigh that you can’t see in the video. He assaulted a total of 3 people (2 males 1 female) which has already been confirmed by several outlets.
Lol butthurt much?

Cool, but you should probably do something to help even if you are scared. Like if your dog goes crazy and starts mauling a little kid you might be scared, but it doesn't mean you should just flee the scene, maybe I'm expecting too much from human beings but I ifwould think if you're in a relationship with someone you would try to speak some sense to them, he was obviously safe enough to reason with
I think that this might be the weirdest way to blame a woman I have seen yet on this site

UFC Fighters that have done worse and are still in jail..
- Joe Son
- Warmachine
- UFC champ Hermes Francis

Perry’s Antics right now on par with Rampage, Jon Jones, and Conor

Yeah I've been in similar situations but I just let the old guy talk shit and vent. I knew there was zero physical threat so why even get upset?
That is basically my thinking as well. Basically he is just a really bad drunk. And some people can’t handle anyone disrespecting them. They just act like children.

That is basically my thinking as well. Basically he is just a really bad drunk. And some people can’t handle anyone disrespecting them. They just act like children.
Yeah I've known a lot of guys like that. Thin skinned and insecure under the tough guy persona, so quick to anger. I get mad as hell if I'm threatened and feel like I'm in actual danger, but other than that I just tell em to fuck off. And I have a bit of a temper.

All of this is very confusing, but one thing is clear. Perry needs to get himself under control.

Back