Signed heavyweight Cody East a terrible criminal

Yeah the dude is garbage. Sucks there Just aren't many good heavyweights.

all depends on his behaviour from here on out

good posting ts

I imagine he will never see the inside of the octagon.

Whatever he did as a minor should not be counted now as an adult. He was aquitted of rape charges. that means not guilty. So he needs to be treated as not guilty. You don't punish someone for simply being charged with a crime. That's what the court is for. The man has a right to make a living at his chosen profession.

Being17 and charged with sex charges can be kinda bs...for all we know he had sex with a girl a year younger consenually, the parents found out and pressed charges. Its seriously fucked up a life of a kid i knew in high school...he will forever have to say hes a sex offender.

That's why you have to be totally sure the girl won't say anything. Not to parents or friends.

idgaf

He's probably a piece of shit, but if he's a legally free piece of shit, let him fight.

UFC re-signed with Reza Madadi after he came out of jail.
Apparently they don't think criminal is the problem and I'm OK with it.
Only thing I can't stand with this news is Walt Harris is still in UFC!

I don't think it should be an issue. Yeah, he did some fucked up stuff but these incidents are from nearly a decade ago. He served his time. Violated probation a few times after that (not a huge deal to me) and hasn't had much trouble in years. Seems to me that he had some real problems in his late teens and early 20's and took it out on others. He was even asking the cops to kill him after that horrible incident where he beat up those teenage girls and his parents (who, from the sounds of it are no angels either)

He was a piece of shit, but that was a long time ago and he was young. But still, you don't beat up little girls. Wtf, hip tossing them like hot cakes and breaking arms. Idk, I would say he served his time and is ready to return to work (that work being a pro fighter), but this is insane. He was found innocent of the rape charge though, so maybe that shouldn't be in the headline. He was charged, had his day in court, and found innocent of that one. It should have been expunged from his record.
I was gonna draw parallels to Gus, but Gus beating up other dudes is one thing. Man v man on the street can be construed as uncivilized, but it still boils down to men establishing dominance among each other, which is basically MMA minus rules.

Dudes beating up girls is anything but representative of what MMA should be about.

just let him fight... hes a 10-1 prospect. Im sure many of us have done just as bad as him in our past.

Oh jesus. I kinda want to see him get the shit beat out of him... but he probably deserves worse.

WHAT? Walt Harris is still on the UFC??

Cmon!!!

Anyway... East will never step at the Octagon... If they dismissed Will Chope by his past and Thiago Silva basically because of a video, i think hardly to see him get away with his past...

I thought the UFC cut him once, brought up only to get smashed by Soa Palelei and cut again.

What a fucking scumbag.

He sounds like a piece of work, Dana taking the low road that he loves so much...he may have done his time but that doesn't mean people can't express disdain for his actions. If he rises in the rankings this is going to come back to haunt him big time.

Terrible criminal yes but to be fair, you never really hear about good honest criminals.

I imagine he will never see the inside of the octagon.
This is what I'm imagining as well, usually they don't screw around with guys like this for very long, maybe they'll make an exception on how stale the hw division is lol

just let him fight... hes a 10-1 prospect. Im sure many of us have done just as bad as him in our past.
Yaaaaa no. Did you even read the article? He has your average piece of shit, angry human being that thinks he's tough as shit record. Dude sounds like a hotheaded asshole.

Back