Sign here to join the Cult of Lord Artem Lobov

Nah I totally get respecting men (and women) who go out there put on a show. The Lobov/Knight fight was a show like none other...but look at this thread. Look at the thousands of other threads just like this one all calling Artem Lobov the "GOAT" and hyping him up. It was kinda funny when it first started, but that was ages ago.

All respect to these guys for sure. It takes balls of steel to be able to go out there and brawl the fuck out bareknuckle while opening up new vaginas on your faces...and still continuing. I don't THINK I've said anything to disrespect the fighters, I just can't stand the bandwagoning and overhyping all to try to be funny and get likes.

you-suck-gif-12.gif

Now GTFO you whiny little biatch

Bro, you don't find it funny or entertaining. Other people do. Why do you need to be a bitter whiny little bitch over other people having fun?

just shut the fuck up next time. Nobody cares what you think

There's a reason why I said you must be fun at parties. Nobody cool could possibly invest this much time and energy bitching and trying to ruin other people having fun / having a laugh.

Nobody cares what I think...but here you little crybabies are groveling to respond to ME. Hahaha If have an inkling of brain activity in your head, you'll realize how stupid you sound. Nobody cares what I think...but here you crybabies are CARING about what I said.

Also, I was replying to people responding to my post. If that is somehow "wrong"...why are you spending so much time replying to me while at the same time saying you "don't care" what I think?

I'm sorry you pansies never had to deal with people telling you NO and sharing a different point of view, but take that out on your shitty parents. NOT ME. I am not responsible for you low level brain activity (or lack of), and I am certainly not responsible for your "fun" or "laugh".

Nobody cares what I think...but here you little crybabies are groveling to respond to ME. Hahaha If have an inkling of brain activity in your head, you'll realize how stupid you sound. Nobody cares what I think...but here you crybabies are CARING about what I said.

Also, I was replying to people responding to my post. If that is somehow "wrong"...why are you spending so much time replying to me while at the same time saying you "don't care" what I think?

I'm sorry you pansies never had to deal with people telling you NO and sharing a different point of view, but take that out on your shitty parents. NOT ME. I am not responsible for you low level brain activity (or lack of), and I am certainly not responsible for your "fun" or "laugh".
You are a sad bitter little man, If i can even call you that.

Now you're questioning my intelligence and Insulting my parents.

You have no idea who you're talking to.

You are a sad bitter little man, If i can even call you that.

Now you're questioning my intelligence and Insulting my parents.

You have no idea who you're talking to.

Oh? So I guess you know me pretty well, huh?

Thanks for being a prime example of my original statement, though. I said the type of "fans" on this shitwagon are a bunch of premature little girls and you've shown to be just that. You've responded to my post without me ever talking to you, but now YOU'RE the one "offended". You obviously can't take what you dish out, so now you're gonna play the victim. "Oh, you called me stupid and made fun of my mommy and daddy. Waaawaaa!". All this just because I said I was not amused by attention-whores like you posting thousands of the same exact lame shit.

BTW, If I am an ant compared to you...you'd be the piece of grass that I cut up, chew up, and shit out.

Oh? So I guess you know me pretty well, huh?

Thanks for being a prime example of my original statement, though. I said the type of "fans" on this shitwagon are a bunch of premature little girls and you've shown to be just that. You've responded to my post without me ever talking to you, but now YOU'RE the one "offended". You obviously can't take what you dish out, so now you're gonna play the victim. "Oh, you called me stupid and made fun of my mommy and daddy. Waaawaaa!". All this just because I said I was not amused by attention-whores like you posting thousands of the same exact lame shit.

BTW, If I am an ant compared to you...you'd be the piece of grass that I cut up, chew up, and shit out.
I know a pathetic human when I see one.

I suppose I find It interesting the lengths you're going to In this. Going as far to Insult my intelligence, over what?

If you don't care for Artem, his fans or people finding this little movement entertaining..fine. How many long replies have you made In this thread whining, bitching, complaining and acting as If anyone who finds this entertaining Is below you and your false ego.

Seems like you're just an unhappy person, discontent with his own life and are projecting your shit Into this thread. How you do one thing Is how you do everything as they say. Couldn't imagine what kind of person you are In real life to be such a whiny, bitter little bitch over something so irrelevant. People find It entertaining and are having a laugh with one another, you don't care for It..fine. Move on. That's what a grown man would do, but you're clearly a manchild with an overgrown ego with nothing of substance to back It up.

Go to the gym, hit the heavy bag and exercise this nonsense out of you dude. Nobody who isn't a loser acts like this

Artem would probably be a better minister or president than fighter.
I will watch and/or vote.

I know a pathetic human when I see one.

I suppose I find It interesting the lengths you're going to In this. Going as far to Insult my intelligence, over what?

If you don't care for Artem, his fans or people finding this little movement entertaining..fine. How many long replies have you made In this thread whining, bitching, complaining and acting as If anyone who finds this entertaining Is below you and your false ego.

Seems like you're just an unhappy person, discontent with his own life and are projecting your shit Into this thread. How you do one thing Is how you do everything as they say. Couldn't imagine what kind of person you are In real life to be such a whiny, bitter little bitch over something so irrelevant. People find It entertaining and are having a laugh with one another, you don't care for It..fine. Move on. That's what a grown man would do, but you're clearly a manchild with an overgrown ego with nothing of substance to back It up.

Haha I have made how many "long replies"? Do you KNOW or are you just pulling more shit out of that assface of yours?

BTW, the answer is 2. I made 2 "long" replies, which literally took me about a couple minutes at most to write and 1 minute to read...combined. Then you came along and I did post a couple "long" replies...but again...same scenario. I don't take you as a person who can read very well, though, so you probably found it to be as long as a novel.

Also, I am very happy in life. I have a full life. Been married one year, child may be coming soon, bought a brand new car a few months back, got a new house, and have a job that pays me well enough to enjoy it. Also going on vacation out of the Country with my wife in 21 days for 2 months. I am more than satisfied with my life.

You fucks on the other hand...slobbering over Artem Lobov and living in this fantasy world? Hahahah and I'M the "manchild". Getting so worked up because someone shares a different opinion than you? Immature. Expecting everyone to come into a thread on a PUBLIC forum and share the same exact views as you and give you likes? Premature little girl.

Take your own advice. Stop being a whiny, bitter little bitch about me not sucking Artem Lobov's dick and move the fuck on.

Take this long post and shove it right up your mom's gaping vagina.

Haha I have made how many "long replies"? Do you KNOW or are you just pulling more shit out of that assface of yours?

BTW, the answer is 2. I made 2 "long" replies, which literally took me about a couple minutes at most to write and 1 minute to read...combined. Then you came along and I did post a couple "long" replies...but again...same scenario. I don't take you as a person who can read very well, though, so you probably found it to be as long as a novel.

Also, I am very happy in life. I have a full life. Been married one year, child may be coming soon, bought a brand new car a few months back, got a new house, and have a job that pays me well enough to enjoy it. Also going on vacation out of the Country with my wife in 21 days for 2 months. I am more than satisfied with my life.

You fucks on the other hand...slobbering over Artem Lobov and living in this fantasy world? Hahahah and I'M the "manchild". Getting so worked up because someone shares a different opinion than you? Immature. Expecting everyone to come into a thread on a PUBLIC forum and share the same exact views as you and give you likes? Premature little girl.

Take your own advice. Stop being a whiny, bitter little bitch about me not sucking Artem Lobov's dick and move the fuck on.

Take this long post and shove it right up your mom's gaping vagina.
The level of projection In this post Is profound

dear lord

You aren't on my level. Just a bitter, depressed manchild with an overgrown ego. Who believes himself to be far more Intelligent than he is.

I welcome conflicting beliefs. Sad men like yourself need to be put In their place though. I doubt anyone's words will get In that thick skull of yours though. Seems you just have to be right here, regardless of how delusional you may be. Always a sad place to be in.

You have far too big of an ego for the level you're at and a big mouth too. Hope someone / something humbles you soon. You desperately need it. I'd recommend a mushroom trip.

He is not GOAT. Fuck that joke.

You should have respected his just bleed before. Always came 100%.

His fight with Cub was awesome.

The level of projection In this post Is profound

dear lord

You aren't on my level. Just a bitter, depressed manchild with an overgrown ego. Who believes himself to be far more Intelligent than he is.

I welcome conflicting beliefs. Sad men like yourself need to be put In their place though. I doubt anyone's words will get In that thick skull of yours though. Seems you just have to be right here, regardless of how delusional you may be. Always a sad place to be in.

You have far too big of an ego for the level you're at and a big mouth too. Hope someone / something humbles you soon. You desperately need it. I'd recommend a mushroom trip.

No thanks. Maybe kids like you like to trip out on mushrooms and shit, but us adults have grown people shit to do. I been through that crap when I was still an immature kid...like you are now. Of course, I didn't suffer from mental retardation due to generations of inbreeding like you, but still.

Anyways.

When and where did I say I was "intelligent"? If you don't understand, kid, let me explain. NO ONE has to be a genius to see a retard when one presents itself. Okay? If I said I saw a rain and said "it's raining", that doesn't mean I'm a meteorologist.

If you DO "welcome conflicting beliefs", then you just admitted you're a butthurt little girl. There is no other explanation for you hostile response to me saying I don't like this fake hype nonsense.

Where is my ego? You mentioned that a couple times, so tell me. Is it egotistical to say you're a moron? No. Is it egotistical to say I don't like inbred fucktards like you? No. Is it egotistical to explain to you the happenings in my life so you know that I am in fact happy as a clam? No.

You are clearly showcasing everything you're saying about me. You act like you're better than me, when in reality...you're most likely a basement dweller. You act like you're above and beyond my level, when in reality...you're most likely an unemployed mooch. You know what you call that? PROJECTING. Something else you accuse me of.

Now, take this long post and every post in this thread and shove it up your dad's ass. God knows just my replies won't be long enough to fill that cavernous asshole of his.

No thanks. Maybe kids like you like to trip out on mushrooms and shit, but us adults have grown people shit to do. I been through that crap when I was still an immature kid...like you are now. Of course, I didn't suffer from mental retardation due to generations of inbreeding like you, but still.

Anyways.

When and where did I say I was "intelligent"? If you don't understand, kid, let me explain. NO ONE has to be a genius to see a retard when one presents itself. Okay? If I said I saw a rain and said "it's raining", that doesn't mean I'm a meteorologist.

If you DO "welcome conflicting beliefs", then you just admitted you're a butthurt little girl. There is no other explanation for you hostile response to me saying I don't like this fake hype nonsense.

Where is my ego? You mentioned that a couple times, so tell me. Is it egotistical to say you're a moron? No. Is it egotistical to say I don't like inbred fucktards like you? No. Is it egotistical to explain to you the happenings in my life so you know that I am in fact happy as a clam? No.

You are clearly showcasing everything you're saying about me. You act like you're better than me, when in reality...you're most likely a basement dweller. You act like you're above and beyond my level, when in reality...you're most likely an unemployed mooch. You know what you call that? PROJECTING. Something else you accuse me of.

Now, take this long post and every post in this thread and shove it up your dad's ass. God knows just my replies won't be long enough to fill that cavernous asshole of his.
what a sad man you are

i actually feel bad for you

I recommended mushrooms because they would erase some of this fuckery from you. This petty, childish, bitter nonsense, projecting your shitty life on the world. Substances can be tools of higher knowledge, awareness and enlightenment. To say they're for kids, If you pay attention to history..quite the opposite really. Often times they were used as a sort of coming of age ceremony, a boy's first descent Into manhood.

Based on listening your delusional childish rants, It would likely be the perfect thing for you.

Last edited:
what a sad man you are

i actually feel bad for you

I recommended mushrooms because they would erase some of this fuckery from you. This petty, childish, bitter nonsense, projecting your shitty life on the world. Substances can be tools of higher knowledge, awareness and enlightenment. To say they're for kids, If you pay attention to history..quite the opposite really. Often times they were used as a sort of coming of age ceremony, a boy's first descent Into manhood.

Based on listening your delusional childish rants, It would likely be the perfect thing for you.

You seriously still on about this?

Okay!

Yes, if you pay attention to history...you'll see that in history, for some young boys to be considered men, a tribe even dumped poison into the eyes of the young and whipped them, then injected them with poison to make them forget their childhood. Guess what though? Those days have long passed. You seem like the type to repeat mistakes just as a learning disabled child would be. I mean, you literally wrote a boy's "first DESCENT into manhood". WTF?

DESCENT means to go downwards or going back to like look into where you came from.

But since you're a "history buff", if you wish to ASCEND into manhood...

please dump poison into your eyes and inject yourself with poison. You can just use bleach for your eyes and then just shoot up a ton of heroin if you want.

Last edited:
You seriously still on about this?

Okay!

Yes, if you pay attention to history...you'll see that in history, for some young boys to be considered men, a tribe even dumped poison into the eyes of the young and whipped them, then injected them with poison to make them forget their childhood. Guess what though? Those days are have long passed. You seem like the type to repeat mistakes just as a learning disabled child would be. I mean, you literally wrote a boy's "first DESCENT into manhood". WTF?

DESCENT means to go downwards or going back to like look into where you came from.

But since you're a "history buff", if you wish to ASCEND into manhood...

please dump poison into your eyes and inject yourself with poison. You can just use bleach for your eyes and then just shoot up a ton of heroin if you want.
*ascent

lol

oops

I was really just using It as an analogy, just an example of psychadelics being tools for growth and healing. Not kids

Last edited:
*ascent

lol

oops

Almost had me confused for a second...but that's where Google comes in.

*ASCEND
Ascent is a noun that denotes “the act of rising or mounting upward” or “an advance in social status or reputation”. Its verb form is ascend.

"If you wish to ASCEND into manhood"

????????????????????????????

I was really just using It as an analogy, just an example of psychadelics being tools for growth and healing. Not kids

I knew that, just had to troll a little (in a way).

Bored at work pulling the graveyard shift, so it was entertaining to squabble with you.

Anyways, allow me to extend an apology towards your way for saying some of the nasty shit. Obviously I don't really care if people wanna worship Artem Lobov as the second coming or not, but it's just that literally every thread on the front page was all about how he's the "GOAT". Just got sick of it and posted something...then someone responded and it carried on.

I don't wish you or your family any ill will. I don't personally know anybody on Sherdog, so who you all do or don't worship has zero impact on me personally. There would literally be no point in getting upset over what strangers say online, so I hope you came into it with the same thought process.

Good night to you...or morning.

Back