Sign here to join the Cult of Lord Artem Lobov

This Artem BS is seriously getting out of hand. Like it's not even funny anymore and ya'll just here making a thousand threads about one of THE worst MMArtists. Didn't realize Sherdog was overrun this badly by premature little girls whoring out for likes nowadays.
You sound salty nobody likes your shitty posts.

You sound salty nobody likes your shitty posts.

You sound butthurt about my post. I can see why...

You're a premature little like whore. I hope you get 1 million likes so you can feel important and popular.

You sound butthurt about my post. I can see why...

You're a premature little like whore. I hope you get 1 million likes so you can feel important and popular.
I'm not salty about your post at all and couldn't give two shits about likes, but the way you're complaining about them is really funny to me.

I'm not salty about your post at all and couldn't give two shits about likes, but the way you're complaining about them is really funny to me.

So...from this
This Artem BS is seriously getting out of hand. Like it's not even funny anymore and ya'll just here making a thousand threads about one of THE worst MMArtists. Didn't realize Sherdog was overrun this badly by premature little girls whoring out for likes nowadays.

All you got was "complaining about likes". Hahah clearly you're effected by what I said or you would have noticed my point. I mean...unless you're a moron or a premature little kid.

I'll break it down for you. I was "complaining" about the number of threads/posts related to Artem Lobov, or, more specifically, the amount of people calling him "GOAT" and hyping the shit out of him. It is my belief that most, if not all, of these are just posts or threads from premature little girls who whore out for likes. They think they're being so funny or original even though we see hundreds of the same exact crap every day. Literally.

Extra Hint: The part about LIKES is meant to make fun OF the people making these posts. The amount of likes you get is not the point of this (not even close).

No1 forced u to click the thread ya weird bastard

Should I post a picture of a dead horse being beat ?

The Artem goat jokes are from 3-4 years ago, we’re mildly funny for a mili second

Let it go dude, shit isn’t funny and isn’t going to be

There is a huge bastion of retards on this site and they all flock to the shittiest jokes and hang on to them years after everyone else moved on

I just finally watched the whole fight... fu**ing hell.

Respect to both guys but that was painful to watch.

but I’ll definitely watch Artem vs Paulie if it actually happens, I doubt it will.
Paulie is signed, so it will happen. It's not like Paulie is Conor or something.

There is a huge bastion of retards on this site and they all flock to the shittiest jokes and hang on to them years after everyone else moved on
People that bitch about others all the time are shitheads as well.

Should I post a picture of a dead horse being beat ?

The Artem goat jokes are from 3-4 years ago, we’re mildly funny for a mili second

Let it go dude, shit isn’t funny and isn’t going to be
you shut your whore mouth

So...from this

All you got was "complaining about likes". Hahah clearly you're effected by what I said or you would have noticed my point. I mean...unless you're a moron or a premature little kid.

I'll break it down for you. I was "complaining" about the number of threads/posts related to Artem Lobov, or, more specifically, the amount of people calling him "GOAT" and hyping the shit out of him. It is my belief that most, if not all, of these are just posts or threads from premature little girls who whore out for likes. They think they're being so funny or original even though we see hundreds of the same exact crap every day. Literally.

Extra Hint: The part about LIKES is meant to make fun OF the people making these posts. The amount of likes you get is not the point of this (not even close).
You must be fun at parties

What’s your record? What organization do you fight for?
The guy doesn't need to fight for anyone to be right. That's like asking me what NFL team I played for just because I said the Browns suck.

Back