Sign here to join the Cult of Lord Artem Lobov

This Artem BS is seriously getting out of hand. Like it's not even funny anymore and ya'll just here making a thousand threads about one of THE worst MMArtists. Didn't realize Sherdog was overrun this badly by premature little girls whoring out for likes nowadays.
Some of us still find it funny. If you don’t, fuck off

God wouldn't shape Artem normal human size because it would make him too dangerous

I'm down, Homie... pimps up, Hoes down... 4life. Artem is a wrecking machine! A true superman come to life to inspire us all! F*ck Chuck Norris! Artem is the real deal x10! Boo-yah!

~Artem-bless

All jokes aside, Artem is a true fighters fighter. Zero quit in him, best fight so far in 2019

Some of us still find it funny. If you don’t, fuck off

giphy.gif

vNeSRG.gif

Meh.
maxresdefault.jpg

He associates with Conor so he's a glib and shameless fool like Conors fans, who only post in threads about guys like Leon Edwards. Because they know Khabib retired Conor.

Meh.
maxresdefault.jpg

He associates with Conor so he's a glib and shameless fool like Conors fans, who only post in threads about guys like Leon Edwards. Because they know Khabib retired Conor.
I feel like for most, him being the GOAT legitimately has nothing to do with Conor.

If you pay attention, people from all fanbases / walks of life have come together to support the GOAT. It's a living movement far beyond having anything to do with Conor at this point.

This Artem BS is seriously getting out of hand. Like it's not even funny anymore and ya'll just here making a thousand threads about one of THE worst MMArtists. Didn't realize Sherdog was overrun this badly by premature little girls whoring out for likes nowadays.
You’re clueless

He has a ton of wins
So everyone he beat also sucks?

Dude fights his heart out

You’re clueless

He has a ton of wins

He has a ton of wins? That means he has a shit ton of losses. Guy couldn't break .500 and was still in the UFC.

You’re clueless

He has a ton of wins

The BIGGEST name on his "win" column is Teruto Ishihara. Ishihara's UFC record is 3-5-1 (overall 10-7-2) while Artem's is 2-5 (overall 13-15-1).

"Ton" of wins. Hahahaha He has more losing streaks than he does winning streaks.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><45>

The BIGGEST name on his "win" column is Teruto Ishihara. Ishihara's UFC record is 3-5-1 (overall 10-7-2) while Artem's is 2-5 (overall 13-15-1).

"Ton" of wins. Hahahaha He has more losing streaks than he does winning streaks.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><45>
What’s your record? What organization do you fight for?

I cut my dick and sign in cock-blood!
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Back