Sick of the crap

Hmmm, being raised by two gays may not be the best for a child...

I'm kind of a "to each his/her own" type of person, but I get tired of all the "coming out" the celebs are doing. I really don't care about their sexual habits and don't want to know about it. On the other hand, I would feel strange about being on the same side of Rev Jerry Fallwell on any issue...

teenage boy goes into a room with two blokes in it. one is cooking, one is reading the papers. boy sits down at the table, takes a deep breath and says:

"i know you're gonna be very disappointed in me, but this is a decision i've had to come to for myself. i'm not proud of it, as it goes against everything you taught me, but i can't help myself."

"what is it son?" asks the man reading the papers

"Dad, Mum....i'm straight."

I really don't have anything against people who are homosexual, but I gotta say that I don't really agree with kids being raised by two gay parents. I mean, how do you explain to a child that he/she has two dads/moms, when everybody else has a dad and a mom?

The worst part would be whenever you would hear your parents (two men) having sex and the rumbling of the bed you would have to get up at night and fucking puke

Two dads....ecchh! I hate all the gay pride and parades and shit too. I mean, you don't see me where any fucking straight pride shit, or marching in straight pride parades (although, that would be pretty sick if they had them - it would be a fuck fest), or have fucking gay pride bumper stickers. Why do gay guys have to so flaming too? The other day, I was in NYC drinking a 40 and walking to a bar, and some gay dude totally checked me out. It was the most God awful thing ever.

Why is it always about people hating romos or being romophobic? I hate the sinner not the sin. In my opinion if you are smoking stinky stick it's cause you have a mental problem just like an alchoholic or a junkie. Just get help and deal with it. Don't expect to claim minority status and get all this special treatment.
And don't give me that romo gene argument either. Thats just bullshit to try to make romos and their parents feel better

Tonight on Nickolodean (popular kids show) they are airing a special called "My family is different") It's about romo parents and the kids they are polluting. Now they are trying to convert the children through television so they can have some new partners the sick fucks!

Its that fat fuck Rossie O DOnnel- stupid fat bitch
I'm gonna find that whore and punch a fucking bullet through her fucking skull

yea I live in Orlando...probably the gay capital of the world. The reason for this is simply Gay Day at Disney World. Every year Disney holds Gay Day for all the lesbians and :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s (mostly :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s) to party and wear the color red and cross dress, whatever the freaks enjoy doing without offending anybody else. Gay Day is widely publicized so everyone around "here" knows about it, haha I feel sorry for the families on vacation that decide to go to Disney World on Gay Day lol.

Originally posted by sharps
Its that fat fuck Rossie O DOnnel- stupid fat bitch
I'm gonna find that whore and punch a fucking bullet through her fucking skull

She talked for 2 HOURS on ABC just a few months ago on being gay. No way was I going to watch 2 HOURS of that.

Originally posted by The Smithmeister
teenage boy goes into a room with two blokes in it. one is cooking, one is reading the papers. boy sits down at the table, takes a deep breath and says:

"i know you're gonna be very disappointed in me, but this is a decision i've had to come to for myself. i'm not proud of it, as it goes against everything you taught me, but i can't help myself."

"what is it son?" asks the man reading the papers

"Dad, Mum....i'm straight."

yeah, lol , and now they want to promote in schools so that the next generation can be socilaised into thinking its right. They say its natural but then again so is murder:p, so why suppress my homicidal urges and leave me being someone i'm not.

Originally posted by Sauron

yeah, lol , and now they want to promote in schools so that the next generation can be socilaised into thinking its right. They say its natural but then again so is murder:p, so why suppress my homicidal urges and leave me being someone i'm not.

i agree. let's go on a rampage. tear up the midlands in a frenzy of righteous destruction. :D

Ya it's really sick how people try to press upon you w/ these perverted contorted ideas and how if you don't give in you're a biggoted inconsiderate bastard. I once was sitting in a Barnes and Noble and two :eek::eek::eek:s pulled out a gay pown magazine and were reading it right there. I went balistic and they said i didn't have to sit near them if i didn't want to. But that's an invasion of my privacy! A girl got up and told them how what they did was disgusting and how theyshould repent and if they were in Peurto Rico (I take it she was Peurto Rican) they'd get beat for what they did. And although i agree full heartedly w/ her it wasn't jsut that. Why did they have to flaunt it, i had seen so much flaunting of homosexuality that weak it was disgusting. I'm not saying hetero's don't do it two and i'm nto setting up a double standard, but it's against many people's religon and thsi is a nation w/ freedom of religon. And even then why do you need to bring it up especialyl w/ children who don't even understand heterosexuality yet. Vod mentioned that girls get sexually active too young and how at 14 you're still supposed to think people of the opposite sex have cooties. Now they're teaching four yearolds why some kids have two daddies. WTF! i don't need to hear that, i mena you don't teach why kids have one daddy and one mommy. I hate how the liberal media intrudes on people and feels obligated to worsen society w/ their agenda.

Avid, you may nto be religious and you may not like Flawell, but he brings up good points and although u may not agree w/ him from a moral standpoint it's not bad to agree w/ him due to consequence. It ruins society by having homosexality run so rampent. It was the fall of Greece and it undermines family values. If soemthing so unnatural can be tolerated anything will be tolerated.

Originally posted by Tenacious T

Avid, you may nto be religious and you may not like Flawell

I don't know if you meant to type "Flawell" or that was just a play on his name, but its hilarious none the less. I do happen to be on the side of Flawell on this one, whether I like it or not. I've have nothing against J.F., its just when he attacked the Teletubbies, I had to draw the line....;)

Yeah, libs want to have an anything goes system because most of them are so dysfunctional. If they get society to accept all their twisted shit then they will never be held accountable or have to live up to any reasonable standards. It all boils down to having the courage, decency and honor to live like a responsible free society. Not like that shit sniffing trailer trash bill clinton who lowered the bar so far in this country it makes you sick.

yeah, the country is so much better now that Bush is in office! we go from a "shit sniffing" red neck to a coke snorting momma's boy that stole the election, what a step up! conservatives are pussies, they can dish it out, but they can't take it.

Originally posted by sharps
I'm sick and tired of all this gay shit, all these gay people pushing their ideals about how the gay life is just as good as a straight one.. after reading this I can't take anymore
http://www.cnn.com/2002/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/17/gay.parents.ap/index.html
I'm tired of the liberal 'gay is OK' mentality- ITS NOT OK
Its not ok for people to be gay but I'll tolerate it, I really don't give a shit about what they do in their own time but now the gays want to adopt kids and be gay parents - This draws the line, the homos have gone too far

ponchomo.jpg
:p

Back