• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shoyoroll Rio Koi Pre-Sale

Surprising. I figured for an athletic beast with a massive body that requires 8k calories a day like you, you'd be going Supersize Me for every meal.

So what, you are a BK regular then? Maybe White Castle?

No, if anything the spicy chicken at Wendy's.

224602_453247914698375_332601091_n.jpg

Looks kinda cool, but now I am stuck between 3 Gis, the Storm 96, Origin's current batch in white, or the Rio Koi.

Something about the origin I don't like, I'd go w the rio or the storm.

I don't get it, is that suppose to be a dragon or Koi?

I mean it is call "Rio Koi" but it looks like a dragon/

I don't get it, is that suppose to be a dragon or Koi?

I mean it is call "Rio Koi" but it looks like a dragon/

Japanese legend has it that every year thousands of Koi, a courageous, strong, and dedicated fish, make a perilous and difficult journey up the Rainbow (or Dragon) river.
Out of perhaps a million Koi, only once in many years, one Koi is dedicated and strong enough to swim all the way to the head of the river, known as "The Dragon Gate" (or "The Rainbow Gate") and leap from the water.
He is transformed into a dragon.

Interesting story.

Sick graphics though. Can't wait to compare it to The Wave. Definitely stoked order the Rio Koi. Will be FURIOUS if I don't get one.

God dam my bank account is getting / will be getting fucked hard from The Ring, Rio Koi, and The Wave.

Not to mention my 3 digit alcohol tab from Buffalo Wild Wings this week too...

Also about to drop a hunnet on a sound system for my room...

Il get a Shoyoroll the day there easy to buy, until then have fun guys.

Interesting story.

Sick graphics though. Can't wait to compare it to The Wave. Definitely stoked order the Rio Koi. Will be FURIOUS if I don't get one.

God dam my bank account is getting / will be getting fucked hard from The Ring, Rio Koi, and The Wave.

We are all massively impressed by how you drop 'hunnets' of dollas and get totally ripped yo....

Rio Koi and Wave are two totally different gis. Tops, bottoms, linings, nothing is close about them. RK is a new lightweight 'tech' weave without a lining and Wave is 550 pearl with a rash guard. RK is standard twill cotton pants, Wave is that poly/cotton blend (like the Rings). Might as well compare apples to oranges. Ring is much closer to the Wave.

Ha, interesting.

So is it a dragon ? LOL

Ya, I kind of lost interest, dragons don't really scream Brazil, and the "light weight" twill pants are questionable, as they don't mention the weight of the pants.

Japanese legend has it that every year thousands of Koi, a courageous, strong, and dedicated fish, make a perilous and difficult journey up the Rainbow (or Dragon) river.
Out of perhaps a million Koi, only once in many years, one Koi is dedicated and strong enough to swim all the way to the head of the river, known as "The Dragon Gate" (or "The Rainbow Gate") and leap from the water.
He is transformed into a dragon.

The story makes me think of Magikarp evolving into Gyarados. Don't tell me I'm the only one!! :)

Interesting story.

Fuck, you're an idiot

Is there graphics printed on the inside or a lining? Hard to tell from the pics

Back