Shoyoroll Gi

I usually check their FB page to see when the batch will be out.

Hey guys the best way to jump on the order is to sign up for the newsletter on shoyoroll.com or follow our FB page. We just had our last batch land.

One day I hope you switch you business model. I'd love to have one of your gis and they are always sold out by the time I go to buy one after I find out. Same thing happened with the Guma, although to be honest the sweatshirt and t-shirt were....meh at best after seeing some reviews.

Definitely want the Rio Koi and whatever the next blue one is.

Is Albino and Preto the same quality and materials but more plain and with a different model? If so I think a lot of people will appreciate that.

Yeah I signed up for the newsletter and I always know ahead of time.

It's funny how the last batch isn't selling very well on eBay. Perhaps its died down?

It's funny how the last batch isn't selling very well on eBay. Perhaps its died down?

I think it has to do with the fact that the ComPadres & Americanas have flooded the market as of right now. A lot of people probably jumped on the resell-bandwagon trying to make a quick buck but it's backfired. Couple that with the fact that the ComPadre had some quality issues and hence you have a lot of the last batch on eBay.

Will it ever be a mainstream gi? I just don't get it...

I think so. I could see them having a basic/readily available gi that's not so flashy, but still have the exclusives.

Sort of like how Jordan Brand releases their shoes: They have the basic shoes that people still get just cause they're Jordans, but then they'll release the exclusive shoes in very limited quantities creating an unreal demand for the product.

I'm not going to lie, I'm always like
2uzp509.png
when news of a new batch comes out. They're great gis.

Is there a site on which one can see all the previous syr gi models?

And in which intervals does syr normally design new gis? 2 per year? I'm confused because it appears that they are selling only every 6 months and then it takes another 6 months until the gi arrives.

Is there a site on which one can see all the previous syr gi models?

And in which intervals does syr normally design new gis? 2 per year? I'm confused because it appears that they are selling only every 6 months and then it takes another 6 months until the gi arrives.

About 2 releases a year.

Here's a thread with some of the older models pre-Batch 8. Missing the Yin, Yang, ComPadre, Americana, Mamba, Yank, Count, etc.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f16/pics-all-shoyoroll-gis-request-1518623/index5.html

Thank you!
And those two releases usually contain 2 gis each (like now the ring and the rio koi)? And do they also change cuts and fits or only colors?

Yeah they used to only do 1 at a time, now it seems in pairs. They change the color, but they will often change the cut and material as well.

Yeah they used to only do 1 at a time, now it seems in pairs. They change the color, but they will often change the cut and material as well.

But that means one has to buy them blindly because in the mock ups they don't publish the changes in the cut? You only know what they will look like, don't you?

But that means one has to buy them blindly because in the mock ups they don't publish the changes in the cut? You only know what they will look like, don't you?

Usually they will release what kind of weave it will be and cut before they go on sale. Check either budo or SYR FB page and you can usually know ahead of time.

Back