Shoyoroll Gi

I like the navy and gold color way. Looks sharp

Yes I realize the ichiban had the same colors but it had a terrible cut.

I am sure the gi will already be sold out via preorder

anyone actually seen any other pictures apart from the one from the back of this gi?

166005_692376404124444_1696155270_n.jpg

Latest video on budo videos has budo Jake and Michael liera rolling in the new gi.

Looks posh. Check it out in part two of the video

EDIT: I hope i can post this properly

EDIT 2: Nope... sorry ;(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYxirwLGubQ

Last edited:
I am not a SYR nut hugger and would never pay more than SYR prices (not Ebay prices) but this Gi is sharp. I like it alot and would buy one if I were able to get one during a pre-sale or however they go about selling these.

SYR has nice designs and I am happy with the 1 SYR I own, but I would never buy one re-sale from some dude selling a $170 Gi for $250+

I am not a SYR nut hugger and would never pay more than SYR prices (not Ebay prices) but this Gi is sharp. I like it alot and would buy one if I were able to get one during a pre-sale or however they go about selling these.

SYR has nice designs and I am happy with the 1 SYR I own, but I would never buy one re-sale from some dude selling a $170 Gi for $250+

I think a lot of people are like that though, the competitor in blue is one i regret not buying. I see it on ebay for 300+ and no way I'd even consider it.

trick is to buy this weds morning as quick as possible off their site or budo videos.

I wish they would make an a3H size. I seem to be between two sizes at 6' 250 lbs I can never figure out which of theirs will fit me best

i am 6'4" 220 and the and a a4 fits me good it probly would fit you may be a little long thow

Just wanted to drop this little gem here...

1385121_408978785892305_1772144745_n.jpg

And see what everyone's thoughts on the Al Davis inspired Gi?

1380690_647733291916502_264239494_n.jpg

I like the shoyoroll brand. I picked up the comp xiii last week and love it. Will probably get another one in white. I like that it is readily available

Just wanted to drop this little gem here...

1385121_408978785892305_1772144745_n.jpg

And see what everyone's thoughts on the Al Davis inspired Gi?

holy shit that is pretty insane! I got a pair in L an hour after they went on sale for $60

To be honest not being american I do not know the cultural significance of Al Davis within the US, I thought this was supposed to be in raiders colours?

I like that it is A&P (same company but still) so the yellow & green will stand out against the black and sliver stitching, but I think I am done for now with buying anymore gi's. I have 5 now and that is more than enough!

Al Davis was the owner of the Oakland Raiders before passing away.

Back