Shoyoroll Gi

Does anyone mix-match their SYR gis together?

I have a few SYRs for trade, looking for a few.

I have:

Americana A1 and A2 (both brand new)
Compadre A1 and A2 (both brand new)
Count A2 (brand new)
White Mamba A1 (brand new) *will only trade for Golden State or 7th Son
450 Comp A1 (Brand New)

I want I only want BRAND NEW IN PLASTIC AND IN BAG:

Golden State A1
7th Son A1
Count A1

email me at [email protected]

You find anyone you were able to trade with yet?

grdstorm11 ...quick question.

how much shorter are the sleeves on the compadre a1 in comparison with the a2?

I received a a2 compadre as a gift and the sleeves seem a tad bit too long. ive washed twice to shrink but could use another 1/2 inch or so.

Interview with Bear from SYR....also a sneak peek at The Ring & Comp Standard.

Last edited:
So it looks like they have three GIS ready, the ring, comp standard, and a black/red one. They'll probably release them all at once.

I was hoping the ring would be purple/dark purple like Ryan halls but it looks like it'll be purple/white.

So it looks like they have three GIS ready, the ring, comp standard, and a black/red one. They'll probably release them all at once.

I was hoping the ring would be purple/dark purple like Ryan halls but it looks like it'll be purple/white.

I wonder if the comp standard will be a gi they keep stocked ? really like he said in the interview if he wants to become the best they need a gi or a 3 gi color standard that will be stocked at all time .

??? It looks purple and black to me on the video.

Interview with Bear from SYR....also a sneak peek at The Ring & Comp Standard.

Thanks for sharing the video. I like how they're trying to give back to the community. They just need to stay on top of their pre-order release deadlines. I do not want to experience another batch 10 release. :rolleyes:

??? It looks purple and black to me on the video.

Talking about the logo, its purple/white. Halls is purple/dark purple. Not a deal breaker though, black/purple is what I've been waiting on for a minute.

Interesting to see how everything goes even w/ the A&P gis.

The Ring gi's are coming in very soon. We are changing our pre-order process a bit. Thank you for all the feedback. Sorry been away for a while but our account got deleted so we had to start a new one.

Thanks again guys,

Bear.

Hey, I'm planning to order The Ring, just hoping to get an opinion on the best size for me. I'm 6'3 175. I've got a 78 inch reach. I'm pretty lean all over. I'm leaning toward the A3S. Would you agree?

Also, what are the odds that the projected ship date I've been hearing is going to hold up?

Hey, I'm planning to order The Ring, just hoping to get an opinion on the best size for me. I'm 6'3 175. I've got a 78 inch reach. I'm pretty lean all over. I'm leaning toward the A3S. Would you agree?

Also, what are the odds that the projected ship date I've been hearing is going to hold up?

I would say A3S for SURE.

Projected ship date should be on time. They're already in the country from what I know.

I've been replying to a lot of size questions here and on Facebook as well: How to get a pre-sale Shoyoroll GUARENTEED - Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gi Reviews

TheBJJProfessor does a good job trying to get info to the customers. We will be releasing GUMA RESEVE 2013 on FRIDAY at 10AM PST on Shoyoroll.com Online Store for those who needed the info.

we will be dropping the ORIX next week. Will post some pictures on the forum by Friday.

Back