Shoyoroll Batch 7 Design Pics Here!

• Thread starter Deleted member 56619
  • Start date
I am 5'11" 142 lbs. Slim lean. Would I fit A1? Heard it comes a little big. Thx

there twill cotton pants are actually pretty awesome very light .
I dont think that has been the concern. The pants from the comp series shrunk an insane amount, and I just noticed a nice little hole in mine after pulling them out of the wash yesterday... 15 uses, and they are seeing more "Wear" than my vulkans that have lasted daily washingings over the course of a year. oh well.

I am 5'11" 142 lbs. Slim lean. Would I fit A1? Heard it comes a little big. Thx

A2S

I dislike the cotton pants. The knee-pads are plaved so high they don't really even give good coverage of my knees when the leg is bent. But the Ripstop pants had the exact same problem. And my ripstop pants developed a 2 foot long tear the second time I used them. From my experience, SYR sucks.

I dont think that has been the concern. The pants from the comp series shrunk an insane amount, and I just noticed a nice little hole in mine after pulling them out of the wash yesterday... 15 uses, and they are seeing more "Wear" than my vulkans that have lasted daily washingings over the course of a year. oh well.

This is my concern with the cotton pants.

Sucks because the white/blue looks fantastic.

Remember when batch 6 the mock ups where released they original blue one was suppose to be orange stitching I assume its gonna stay orange this time but you never know what will happen .

My Batch 6 pants did not shrink like the last Comp model did. I believe this models pants will be more similar to the Batch 6, but hopefully Vince can come on here and let us know for sure. My Comp pants did shrink length wise more than expected, but my Batch 6 pants shrunk normally and fit great.

My Batch 6 pants did not shrink like the last Comp model did. I believe this models pants will be more similar to the Batch 6, but hopefully Vince can come on here and let us know for sure. My Comp pants did shrink length wise more than expected, but my Batch 6 pants shrunk normally and fit great.

this is exactly my concern as well. twill batch 6 pants were awesome, drill comp series pants shrank a bunch. i emailed vince about the batch 7 pants and which it would be more similar to. seeing that it is using a 2 oz. heavier material, yet still using drill cotton, i'm thinking it could be the latter. still waiting for a response.

With all the issues i'm hearing about SYR quality, what is the go with warrenty?

With all the issues i'm hearing about SYR quality, what is the go with warrenty?

Well my batch 6 pants ripped and shoyoroll sent another pair for me for free, most other companies would probably have said just get it stitched. Great customer service.

Well my batch 6 pants ripped and shoyoroll sent another pair for me for free, most other companies would probably have said just get it stitched. Great customer service.

That's all i wanted to hear :)

That's all i wanted to hear :)

Not many people had issues with Batch 6. Most of the complaints I have heard have been in regards to the latest Comp series. If Batch 7 is built similar to Batch 6 I think everything will be great.

My thoughts exactly:icon_lol:

I'm 5'8" 165, what size should I go with. The Keiko a2 fits nice while my Lavato a2 is a little big. If these Gi's don't shrink to much should I go with a1 or go a2 and try to shrink it?

I'm 5'8" 165, what size should I go with. The Keiko a2 fits nice while my Lavato a2 is a little big. If these Gi's don't shrink to much should I go with a1 or go a2 and try to shrink it?

im 5'8" 160lbs compete at feather, and the A1 is perfect.

Love my batch 6 and my old batch 3 (I think)

Gonna pass on this round.

Only thing I dont like about gi is that while its thin and light...they dont breathe well..i think the tight weaves dont allow heat to escape...its also 90 degrees in my academy in summer (crazy brazilian instructor..lol)

Minor point which would NOT deter me from buying the gi again...good product

My gis are broken into summer..fall..winter lol

Summer - HCK lite, Koral Lite
Fall - SYR Batch 6's
Winter - Koral MKM, Old school SYR

wow i want both...... when are we gonna get news of release dates??? hahaha

I really like the White and Blue one, but why couldn't they make the pants rip stop?

the cotton pants are actually WAYYYY better than their ripstop. the cut is the same, they're just as light, and they actually move a lot better. the syr ripstops are very stiff, and if you have muscular legs they can fight with with you a bit (i think these were designed for guys with skinny legs). i replaced my batch 6 a1 ripstops with the cotton a1 superlites -- have to say i've never been happier with a pair of pants! they hang dry in a few hours and move/fit like heaven.

personally, i'm kinda like "meh" for the color schemes this time around. altho, i will say i really like the new syr patch on the white one. the 50/50s they released were so damn sexy, i had high hopes for the batch 7 release. but honestly i think in comparison they're a total let-down. i'll reserve final judgment for when they release actual pictures of the gi, but i think i'm gonna pass. i've got my eyes on a really sexy grey freestyle customs gi. that or a blue ouano.

cheers!

The blue comp series ouano is nice ohmalley, the ouano ripstop pants are a little bit better than the SYR batch 6 ripstops.

I have to say that I like the twill cotton pants in batch 6 and the comp series better than the batch 6 white ripstop pants as well by the way.

i dont dig black gis, but that black one with the orange trim looks razor sharp.

Back