Shoyoroll Batch 7 Design Pics Here!

• Thread starter Deleted member 56619
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 56619

Thats right suckas! Check it out, the Shoyoroll Batch 7 is just around the corner. The black and orange gi is a collab with Luke Stewart. A bit more info on my site but I'll work on getting even more from Vince asap.

3656.jpg

shoyoroll-batch-7-7th-sun.jpg

any info on price? and whether or not there will be more batch 7?

more color ways i mean. one golden state, but the other is designed by luke stewert but damn thats like sf giants color. nvm he's from sf anyways

When/Where can we preorder? Also anyone know where i can find a sizing chart?

No info has been released on presale dates yet. I'm sure Vince will let me know as soon as he can release that info.

I assume price will be around $150-$160 like usual, but im not sure on that. And I'm fairly certain these are the only colors which will be released in this run.

As far as sizing, I think this will be the same cut as Batch 6, but im waiting on confirmation about that. If so, here is the size chart for Batch 6:

1256764476.jpg

hopefully the pants don't shrink like crazy in this batch, the competition gi they released this year shrunk a lot.

I'm hoping the collar will be stiffer than anything Shoyoroll has released in the past

Dont mind the golden state one but boo to the black and orange , I want that ryan hall gi !

Black and Orange has a real Halloween vibe to it. The Blue and white looks pretty sweet though.

I've been waiting for another black SYR gi for quite a while so that is a definite, I'm up in the air about the Golden State, not sure I dig it much especially considering the amount of white gis I own.

Love the look of the Golden State model, would like to hear what the major differences are between this and the batch 6 gis before I put my money down.

James

I have a thing for black and red gi's, but since orange is close enough to red, I'll take it :) What kind of weave are we looking at here? I'd love more light weight gi's since it'll start warming up in Australia soon.

was really hoping for a black with purple and a blue with green, but these still look pretty sweet. only problem, I am an A's fan

Seeing as i just recently got promoted to purple...

I could def get behind a black and purple gi!
Come Shoyoroll...
Make it happen!!!

Back