Shows where you like NONE of the main characters

Only watched one episode but I thought that was pretty much the concept of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia .

Iron Fist.

For some reason I persevered through two seasons of that crap. Iron Fist himself is the worst out of all of them too.

I did the same thing. It was so bad in all facets and I still watched it hoping for shiny action sequences. I never made it through the second season of Luke Cage. I think that says something about me.

I stopped watching HBO's Succession because the characters were low class.

Damn I thought I'd get to this one first. I didn't even bother with season 2 of Succession because every character was so trash I wasn't even sure what I was supposed to be enjoying about it.

Most of the characters found a way to be deplorable in Bloodline too but I identified with the older brother enough to sympathize with his situation at least.

Slightly different accomplishment but Man Men probably had the best flawed characters you couldn't help but love.

I like Jessica for some reason. With my genitals.

Is she hot?

Yes, she is. That's why shows are superficial, we tune into shows sometims because we like the eye candy. She's pretty and has a nice round butt with dimples above 'em.

Yes, she is. That's why shows are superficial, we tune into shows sometims because we like the eye candy. She's pretty and has a nice round butt with dimples above 'em.

Yeah she's really not my type but for some reason she's high on my list of celebs I can fuck without recourse from the lady friend. Any lady friend. This is clear when entering a relationship with me.

I actually think she was really good on that show. Also on Breaking Bad and Don't Trust The B (don't you judge me). I think she's a model turned actress that can really act.

I liked Kilgore...I thought the character was great. David Tennant is just damn good.

Agreed on breaking bad - the characters were interesting enough for me to not get bored, but I was getting tired of seeing their faces by later seasons. One of the big reasons why I didn't finish the series.

Yeah she's really not my type but for some reason she's high on my list of celebs I can fuck without recourse from the lady friend. Any lady friend. This is clear when entering a relationship with me.

I actually think she was really good on that show. Also on Breaking Bad and Don't Trust The B (don't you judge me). I think she's a model turned actress that can really act.

I liked Kilgore...I thought the character was great. David Tennant is just damn good.

Yea, Kilgore may've been the only one I liked as well. Yes, she's a model turned actress and she's pretty good. I originally saw her as a poor man's Anne Hathaway, lol.

Out of curiosity why isn't she your type? What do you prefer?

Yea, Kilgore may've been the only one I liked as well. Yes, she's a model turned actress and she's pretty good. I originally saw her as a poor man's Anne Hathaway, lol.

Out of curiosity why isn't she your type? What do you prefer?

I prefer a "slim thicc" body type and she's a little "heroin chic" a la Kate Moss circa '98. She's unique in her beauty though.

Dark.

I stuck with that show for a while because it came so highly recommended, and its an interesting concept. But the characters and their interactions were just so dull and devoid of life. I just could not go on with this show.

29c06af3a342faa87f1dc255d335295c.png

Egon was the only character I didn't hate.

So of course they killed him.

Show felt like it took forever to watch.

I did the same thing. It was so bad in all facets and I still watched it hoping for shiny action sequences. I never made it through the second season of Luke Cage. I think that says something about me.

You're okay - it says more about the crap they're pumping out imo

I had this problem with Breaking Bad. I eventually came around on some of the characters, but from jump, I liked nobody. Not Walt, not his wife, nor his kid, or Jesse...The show ended up being a really good ride so I'm glad I stuck.

Happened again in Peaky Blinders. Made it through the first season and quit. I wanted the worst for all of them.

Now, I'm finding myself in the same situation with Ozark. I'm only 1.5 episodes in and I hope everyone dies.

Agree with Ozark. No one in that family was likeable and neither were any of the rednecks there in the saaaaooooouuth were either.

I also think that’s exactly what they were going for though.

The Man in the High Castle. You're supposed to like the chick but she was annoying and stupid. Still a great show though. Ended up saying fuck it and started rooting for John Smith.
Chick knew her bf would be on the receiving end of the totalitarian regime, but fuck it, she goes on a whim to get involved with nazi boi with nice haircut and lets him get the brunt of it

But hey, it was all good right? lol

Chick knew her bf would be on the receiving end of the totalitarian regime, but fuck it, she goes on a whim to get involved with nazi boi with nice haircut and lets him get the brunt of it

But hey, it was all good right? lol
Sounds about right

Back