Shouldn't HW be abolished if FLW is?

Many people want FLW to be abolished and even don't like BW because the guys are "manlets". However HW has abnormally large people who tend to not be far less athletic than FLW's. HW also had a super fight with LHW and the LHW champ won against their divisions GOAT. So by Cjuedo v TJ logic shouldn't HW be abolished? If it's matter of numbers the HW card's aren't going great either even the superfight between DC and Stipe didn't sell too well.

So should the HW division be abolished?

Only if your posting rights are abolished as well.

Many people want FLW to be abolished and even don't like BW because the guys are "manlets". However HW has abnormally large people who tend to not be far less athletic than FLW's. HW also had a super fight with LHW and the LHW champ won against their divisions GOAT. So by Cjuedo v TJ logic shouldn't HW be abolished? If it's matter of numbers the HW card's aren't going great either even the superfight between DC and Stipe didn't sell too well.

Your logic is impeccable but I can enjoy good fights regardless of the size of the fighters, so I'd like weight classes for all the talented fighters.

I kind of agree with the OP. HW fights are slow and boring; usually either a flash KO or 15 minutes of huffing and puffing (and sloppy technique). But, I realize my opinion is in the minority and most Sherdoggers like looking at large men sweating profusely...so I think HW is here to stay.

Jarl

Last edited:
Your logic is impeccable but I can enjoy good fights regardless of the size of the fighters, so I'd like weight classes for all the talented fighters.

I obv am trying to prove a point, don't want to get rid of the HW division. They do want to get rid of 125.

The real freaks are the superHW weight division, why do they hide it, its time for HongMan Choi vs BJ for the first open weight title!

A lot of casuals would rather see two fat HW fight than top 3 FLW

I obv am trying to prove a point, don't want to get rid of the HW division. They do want to get rid of 125.

Yeah, that's nuts. It's hard to find a dull FlW fight; dull HW fights are a dime a dozen.

You'd have to pretty profoundly misunderstand the history of combat sports, human nature and entertainment to make a suggestion as stupid as this one.

If by abolish you mean remove the 265 cap then sure they should do it

Otherwise you’re retarded

You'd have to pretty profoundly misunderstand the history of combat sports, human nature and entertainment to make a suggestion as stupid as this one.

It would make more sense to abolish all other weight classes n go back to open weight

Would be the best day of my mma life. No more giant babies and man titties flopping everywhere and first round gas fests.

Dispite what your girlfriend tells you ts, size matters.

Back