Shouldn't HW be abolished if FLW is?

I'm probably one of the few that prefers most Flyweight fights over most HW fights, especially if it's going to be 5 rounds.

Casuals mostly see 2 behemoths compared to 2 guys half the size of most referees and think it's a gimmick or something, maybe. It also doesn't help that the UFC was pretty shitty in promoting the top flyweights, especially DJ. Some of that is his own fault too, but they never really seemed to fully invest in it.

I don't think that's a hundred percent the case. When the UFC first opened up the division they pushed hard and DJ ended up being the champ. They put him on big Fox multiple times but he never seem to catch on. And DJ didn't exactly help his cause either. Not to mention DJ didn't take the only big fight he was ever going to get against TJ.

The division needed a Jens Pulver.
Somebody who had a great personality and the skill to back it up.

USADA took a toll on HW division the most. Those big boys need the sauce.

Many people want FLW to be abolished and even don't like BW because the guys are "manlets". However HW has abnormally large people who tend to not be far less athletic than FLW's. HW also had a super fight with LHW and the LHW champ won against their divisions GOAT. So by Cjuedo v TJ logic shouldn't HW be abolished? If it's matter of numbers the HW card's aren't going great either even the superfight between DC and Stipe didn't sell too well.

So should the HW division be abolished?

Jones fans want the HW division gone so he can't be accused of ducking anymore

<36>

I can see why the FLWs are going, but I'd have gotten rid of the HWs instead. It's the most shallow division skill-wise. They're nonathletic and most gas within a round. I hate it how they always slow down a good card by putting HWs near the top of the card just because they're big.

Many people want FLW to be abolished and even don't like BW because the guys are "manlets". However HW has abnormally large people who tend to not be far less athletic than FLW's. HW also had a super fight with LHW and the LHW champ won against their divisions GOAT. So by Cjuedo v TJ logic shouldn't HW be abolished? If it's matter of numbers the HW card's aren't going great either even the superfight between DC and Stipe didn't sell too well.

So should the HW division be abolished?
A HW Fight is always interesting cause anything could happen in a blink of an eye.

Flyweight fights are for bathroom breaks, you sound like a manlet.

The point of getting rid of flyweight is because the heavier fighters would beat them too easily. Especially the hws

I think both sides take this too far in the defence of their opinion, making any kind of conversation on it impossible. It would be an interesting topic otherwise.

Back