Shouldn't HW be abolished if FLW is?

We live in a world where people prefer to see guys like Justin Willis and Allen Crowder fight over someone like Joe B or deiveson figueiredo. Insane.
It’s not insane (although I don’t care to watch Crowder or Willis).

People just aren’t that interested watching Flyweights fight, just like people prefer watching Major League Baseball over Little League or Horse races over Pony races. It just doesn’t sit well with the fans who are paying to fill seats or buy PPV!

Many people want FLW to be abolished and even don't like BW because the guys are "manlets". However HW has abnormally large people who tend to not be far less athletic than FLW's. HW also had a super fight with LHW and the LHW champ won against their divisions GOAT. So by Cjuedo v TJ logic shouldn't HW be abolished? If it's matter of numbers the HW card's aren't going great either even the superfight between DC and Stipe didn't sell too well.

So should the HW division be abolished?
No cause the actual best fighter in the world fights at hw

Last edited:
the truly athletic big men gravitate towards sports that actually pay well.

Yeah, none of them play the sports they are truly passionate about, that they have been playing since being a child (long before they were “truly athletic big men”).

It’s always about the money $ (sarcasm)

Yeah, none of them play the sports they are truly passionate about, that they have been playing since being a child (long before they were “truly athletic big men”).

It’s always about the money $ (sarcasm)

Buddy... you live in the united states and you haven't seen parents push their kids towards basketball, baseball and football?

I have friends who have been jamming their sons into hockey since they could walk in the vain hope of having a son play in the NFL.

Basketball may be the exception because its a street sport without a requirement for equipment but the other team sports need a parental or group investment. When I played football, my parents paid for my gear. No gear no play....

We live in a world where people prefer to see guys like Justin Willis and Allen Crowder fight over someone like Joe B or deiveson figueiredo. Insane.
It's not insane when you realize that both Willis and Crowder could beat those two without breaking a sweat.

Buddy... you live in the united states and you haven't seen parents push their kids towards basketball, baseball and football?

I have friends who have been jamming their sons into hockey since they could walk in the vain hope of having a son play in the NFL.

Basketball may be the exception because its a street sport without a requirement for equipment but the other team sports need a parental or group investment. When I played football, my parents paid for my gear. No gear no play....

I’m just saying there are people out there that play certain sports for the passion and the love they have for it. It’s not only about the money all the time i.e Olympic gymnast, runners, etc.

Last edited:
Many people want FLW to be abolished and even don't like BW because the guys are "manlets". However HW has abnormally large people who tend to not be far less athletic than FLW's. HW also had a super fight with LHW and the LHW champ won against their divisions GOAT. So by Cjuedo v TJ logic shouldn't HW be abolished? If it's matter of numbers the HW card's aren't going great either even the superfight between DC and Stipe didn't sell too well.

So should the HW division be abolished?
Stay in your lane small baller

Boxing, WWE, Kickboxing and in MMA.... casual fans (especially Americans) love seeing "larger than life men fight" and don't care about smaller men fighting. It's just a thing....

Ask who the best boxer ever was and most people would say Tyson or Ali instead of Ray Robinson or Floyd. Older men also loved guys like Andre the Giant or Hulk Hogan bc they were huge guys. It's just a larger than life thing and is more of a spectacle to casuals than an actual sport.

Stay in your lane small baller

You have no idea what my "lane" is? Not everyone finds people who look like themselves entertaining. Not really a factor for me, I like FLW cause they are faster and the decisions are close and hard to score but if that's true doesn't HW being popular imply people are fat?

You have no idea what my "lane" is? Not everyone finds people who look like themselves entertaining. Not really a factor for me, I like FLW cause they are faster and the decisions are close and hard to score but if that's true doesn't HW being popular imply people are fat?
Lavar Ball is not impressed by this post

lavar-ball-big-baller-brand-832x447.jpg

Why hasn't this steaming pile of shit been wastelanded yet?

It's not insane when you realize that both Willis and Crowder could beat those two without breaking a sweat.
Don’t kid yourself, those fatty’s break a sweat just trying to get up.

Ask them to walk to the cage, and they’ll look like they just got out of a 7 hour sauna session.

The reality is the UFC is just doing poorly.

Back