Shoulder shots in MMA

Watch the fight
Conor invented/displayed for the first time, the airborne shoulder-strike in this fight
No one has ever done this, i.e. smoked a dude with his shoulder
Never, ever
Broken nose, eye-socket, whatever
The still-shot shows him 6" to 10" off the ground never done before
BTW
That head kick was so freaking fast
Wow, just wow
Great thread, you beat me to it
P.S. I created the term "Airborne Shoulder Strike" TM/Copyright

Last edited:
Lmboooooooooo at bombs while covered up....for a 40 sec fight ....lmboooooooooooooo.....stop it you guys are killing me *whew* ......I got to stop posting here ....but it is too funny ... lmbooooooooooooook
You jump in ever thread laughing at your own words. You are a jackass.

Nobody and I mean nobody can take that fooking left....shoulder.

You jump in ever thread laughing at your own words. You are a jackass.
Make no mistake I am laughing at you lol......and EVERYONE that believes this fight was legit.....in fact you still killing ....now we calling people names ....what are like 13 yo ...lmbooooo

Make no mistake I am laughing at you lol......and EVERYONE that believes this fight was legit.....in fact you still killing ....now we calling people names ....what are like 13 yo ...lmbooooo
fuck off with your conspiracies

Cowboy tip:if someone hits you with a shoulder shot,dont move,just stay right there,and keep eatin em.

Right! Was it the third one which smashed his nose? I mean come on, move your damn head, Cow.

Those shoulder shots were a thing of beauty.

Watching that shit in slow motion, has me wondering why Cowboys instincts of breaking free from the lock to block the shoulder shots didn’t occur?

Cowboy took 3 very good shoulder shots and stood there for each one.

fuck off with your conspiracies
How can someone be a conspiracy when it actually happened dude......you still believe the WWE is real....lmbooooooo......I want that smoke!!!!...... Andddddd . ........get the strap

We have clearly witnessed an amazing new technique barely utilized by elite strikers world wide, the shoulder shots are capable of breaking noses, giving black eyes, rocking opponents and breaking his will.

It is unfortunate we don’t see more shoulder work in the UFC.

Anyone have any gifs of elite shoulder players ?
Lmbooooo @ shoulder strikes

Great post...
Thanks for the sarcasm.lmbooooooooo...but it is not needed....I can't see you guy faces but can imagine the look ...lmboooooooo.....hey you probably think Conor is the goat lmbooooooo *whew* stop it...yaw got my crying here laughing lmboooooooooo

We have clearly witnessed an amazing new technique barely utilized by elite strikers world wide, the shoulder shots are capable of breaking noses, giving black eyes, rocking opponents and breaking his will.

I started a thread on shoulder strikes 6+ years ago after I saw Anderson Silva do it. I linked it together with the "Book of five rings" written by Miyamoto Musashi where he talks about the shoulder strike.

From the book (written around 1645):
"The Body Strike means to approach the enemy through a gap in his guard. The spirit is to
strike him with your body. Turn your face a little aside and strike the enemy's breast with
your left shoulder thrust out. Approach with a spirit of bouncing the enemy away, striking
as strongly as possible in time with your breathing. If you achieve this method of closing
with the enemy, you will be able to knock him ten or twenty feet away. It is possible to
strike the enemy until he is dead. Train well."

What drug are you on? Watch any clinch with Jon Jones..

Back