Shoulder shots in MMA

Vincentsky

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
We have clearly witnessed an amazing new technique barely utilized by elite strikers world wide, the shoulder shots are capable of breaking noses, giving black eyes, rocking opponents and breaking his will.

It is unfortunate we don’t see more shoulder work in the UFC.

Anyone have any gifs of elite shoulder players ?

Right shoulder hospital left shoulder cemetery

We have clearly witnessed an amazing new technique barely utilized by elite strikers world wide, the shoulder shots are capable of breaking noses, giving black eyes, rocking opponents and breaking his will.

lol@new technique

thats nothing new. im sure floyd did that and i saw that many times in street fights.

Lmboooooooooo this fight was fixed soooooooo badly.......people open your eyes...LMBOOOOOOOOOOO.......It

Armless men have been engaging in shoulder strikes for generations

Lmboooooooooo this fight was fixed soooooooo badly.......people open your eyes...LMBOOOOOOOOOOO.......It
So they got cowboy to agree to take a kick to the head, and then take huge bombs while on the ground? Stop your blabbering.

Cowboy tip:if someone hits you with a shoulder shot,dont move,just stay right there,and keep eatin em.

They took the soccer kicks from us.
They took the atomic butt drop from us.
They will take shoulders from us too, man.
<JonesDXSuckIt>

So they got cowboy to agree to take a kick to the head, and then take huge bombs while on the ground? Stop your blabbering.
Lmboooooooooo at bombs while covered up....for a 40 sec fight ....lmboooooooooooooo.....stop it you guys are killing me *whew* ......I got to stop posting here ....but it is too funny ... lmbooooooooooooook

Basically what Artem Lobov has been doing all his life.
Conor learned from the GOAT.
<BC1>

Back