shoulder hurts when benching help anyone

Urban said:
THEN DON'T DO OVERHEAD FUCKING PRESS?! God damn it's like I'm talking to a bunch of people with down's syndrome sometimes. if it hurts that's a clear sign that you shouldn't FUCKING BE DOING IT!

Very true. It's great to get advice from guys on the internet (I take a lot from these boards). But if you are in pain and you don't consult a doctor, that's foolish.. just my opinion.

You guys think its because i dont take any sups or anything and my only warm up is benching 1 plate

so would that make sense because of the lack of supps

would what make fucking sense? Put it all together in a single post for me. you think that because you don't supplement you're in pain? Look, I don't take shit except caffeine and I'm in no pain. Supplements will SUPPLEMENT what you do in the rest of your training. if you want to take some glucosamine and some MSM, then fine, maybe it will help. But for christs sake your shoulder don't hurt cause you don't take sups, it hurts cause you fucked it up. rehab it, don't do shit that makes it hurt, and move on with your fucking day.

And then I'm gonna make you wrestle one of my boys in baby oil.

Start shaving, son.

If I were to piss on you right now would you A, smile and ask for more; or B, get the hell out of the way?

Back