Should ZUffa do something about Cowboy???

lol No, fighters talk shit. Is this a serious question?

You take this Brazilian fighter shit real serious huh?

Call a sherdog moderator, they'll sort Cowboy out ASAP

No.

Bj said gsp did steroids when he was their biggest star.

If they did nothing about that then they will do nothing about this.

No.

Bj said gsp did steroids when he was their biggest star.

If they did nothing about that then they will do nothing about this.

I agree, but they were not so bent-over trying to change the image of the sport.

Now that PED's became a big issue, I do think they need to tell their roster to stop dropping such accusations, at least until the issue does down a bit, don't you think?

no. don't post so many words. it's not doing you any favors. just enough characters so your av shows up in threads is enough.

They should book some more fights for him.

No. Fighters always act like every other fighter is on PEDs. This is a nonissue.

french-taunter-o.gif
...and his father smells of elderberries.

You take this Brazilian fighter shit real serious huh?

Call a sherdog moderator, they'll sort Cowboy out ASAP

hahaha
I had to stop & think for two seconds until it downed on me....
But no. I am not trying to defend RDA at all.
My issue is more with throwing such accusations exactly as UFC tried to change the image of PED Users. I mean such things goes 100% against what they are trying to portrait. ANd while (if serious) I'd think Zuffa would need to investigate it, doing it in jest is just a low blow, don't you think?

If RDA would have been caught juicing, I would even understand the jab/accusation, but he has been clean until now, and will continue to be tested from now on, so I would really be mad if I was Zuffa, spending so much money on tests, trying to convey an image of clean sport, and someone drops a bucked of cold water by making accusations like this...

So here's my question: Should the UFC take some action on a blatantly (and assumedly) False accusation?

This is how the legends in boxing used to trash talk each other back in the day:

Sheltered kids are so sensitive these days. TS must be one of those micro-aggression people.

Lol mods should do something about this thread.

it's the tests that matter, not the shit talk. Anywhere but the internet anyways.

PED accusations are the new "I'm going to beat you into living death."

Honestly I was expecting this to be about the numerous breaches of the code of conduct that Cowboy has "supposedly" broken. I was all excited to hear no more Cowbro Cerron, but alas the biggest bro of them all is still broing it up like its a junior high brodown.

Back