Should ZUffa do something about Cowboy???

quite the opposite.
I never said drop the accusations if they think they are legit. But Cowboy said himself he only did it to piss RDA off. THAT type of accusation should not happen because it muddles the real ones.

Well, if Cowboy has said thats the only reason he said it, I guess thats the only reason he said it. Then again, he could just be saying that because although he believed his accusation he realised he had nothing to back it up..

Who knows.

So what you are saying is not that there shoulnt be accusations, but people shouldnt mess around making accusations that they dont actually mean...

I say leave em to it. Smoke. Fire. All that.

This is how the legends in boxing used to trash talk each other back in the day:

Sheltered kids are so sensitive these days. TS must be one of those micro-aggression people.

This is how the legends in boxing used to trash talk each other back in the day:

Sheltered kids are so sensitive these days. TS must be one of those micro-aggression people.

Sonny was an O. G.

[YT]VyOW8lQOG8Q[/YT]

Well, if Cowboy has said thats the only reason he said it, I guess thats the only reason he said it. Then again, he could just be saying that because although he believed his accusation he realised he had nothing to back it up..

Who knows.

So what you are saying is not that there shoulnt be accusations, but people shouldnt mess around making accusations that they dont actually mean...

Yes.
My first post I put the link in which he says he said it only to piss RDA off.

I wouldn't care normally, but I just find the timing of it bad.
I mean, Zuffa fired a guy for saying something that was true, but portrayed the company in a bad light.
They just came out with better testing, caught a lot of fighters.... and here come Coboy and starts accusing a champion of using PEDs.... just sounds like bad timing, if you know what I mean.

Yes.
My first post I put the link in which he says he said it only to piss RDA off.

I wouldn't care normally, but I just find the timing of it bad.
I mean, Zuffa fired a guy for saying something that was true, but portrayed the company in a bad light.
They just came out with better testing, caught a lot of fighters.... and here come Coboy and starts accusing a champion of using PEDs.... just sounds like bad timing, if you know what I mean.

That was a cutman, what about all of the fellow fighters who have spoken out against the reebok deal?

quite the opposite.
I never said drop the accusations if they think they are legit. But Cowboy said himself he only did it to piss RDA off. THAT type of accusation should not happen because it muddles the real ones.

Absolutely agree with this.

Who knows.

Except Cowboy admitted there was no smoke. So no fire either. It was a stupid comment to make especially given Cowboy's own past with banned substances.

Except Cowboy admitted there was no smoke. So no fire either. It was a stupid comment to make especially given Cowboy's own past with banned substances.

Oh its probably not the brightest thing for him to be saying if he doesnt want the glass house, stone analogy, but as far as discouraging athletes from speaking out? nah, im all for it.

I mean, this casts doubt on his own champion, and you could see here how many retards started accusing RDA based on Cerrone's jabs alone.

This happened a couple days ago. People started accusing RDA based on his performance and unbelievable cardio in his title fight....along with looking huge and vascular.

Back