Should ZUffa do something about Cowboy???

I'm thinking the mods might do something about this thread.:icon_chee

So the guy who's been popped for banned substances is making accusations towards the guy who's never been popped for anything. Real cool, Cowboy. Real cool.

I get what you're saying TS.

The ufc should tell their own guys to not accuse other fighters of PED abuse. They can do all the shit talking they want, but this kind of accusation is very bad for the image of the sport.

Specially when all the time somebody is saying something "me and my partners don't use it, but 90% of the rest does." Doesn't help at all.

Do you only get butthurt about Brazilians? It seems like it.

Who gives a shit? Narc-ass thread

just what we need, more PC in the world.

Now that PED's became a big issue

They don't care, they need to pretend they care but they really don't, they need to pretend to be tough on the guys who get caught but they're really not. They are certainly not going after someone for name calling.

I remember when this forum didn't have so many fickle pansy posters.

You take this Brazilian fighter shit real serious huh?

Call a sherdog moderator, they'll sort Cowboy out ASAP

Hmmmm, a guy that was a mediocre fighter, with a mediocre build. All of a sudden, he starts wiping the floor with people. His build looks completely different. Much more muscular. I think the steroid accusation is warranted. How does a fighter, that's already been around for years, suddenly make such improvements?

Most people that assumed did so because he went from journeyman level to world champ, and didn't gas smashing Pettis. Mainly, I think Pettis was criminally overrated, so the win over him was not as spectacular as people made it out because he wasn't as spectacular as people made him out to be.

Hmmmm, a guy that was a mediocre fighter, with a mediocre build. All of a sudden, he starts wiping the floor with people. His build looks completely different. Much more muscular. I think the steroid accusation is warranted. How does a fighter, that's already been around for years, suddenly make such improvements?

New S&C coach. Never mediocre.

I agree, but they were not so bent-over trying to change the image of the sport.

Now that PED's became a big issue, I do think they need to tell their roster to stop dropping such accusations, at least until the issue does down a bit, don't you think?

Youve got this back to front.

If the UFC want to tackle doping in MMA they want fighters to speak out, they want clean athletes to stand up and call out (alleged) dopers

What you are suggesting, getting the Roster to not talk about it until the "issue dies down a bit" is what is known as Omerta and is the very opposite thing to what the sport needs.

The problem of doping in sport is not solved by everyone keeping quiet and not dropping any accusations and hoping everything will "calm down"

Dude, You backwards.

it seems the thread missed you completely....
Cowboy himself noted he threw it just to piss RDA off. As "there is no basis in reality"... yet you try to prove a guy who passed all his tests (including random tests for his last fights) to be a cheater... blind hate much???:redface:

Youve got this back to front.

If the UFC want to tackle doping in MMA they want fighters to speak out, they want clean athletes to stand up and call out (alleged) dopers

What you are suggesting, getting the Roster to not talk about it until the "issue dies down a bit" is what is known as Omerta and is the very opposite thing to what the sport needs.

The problem of doping in sport is not solved by everyone keeping quiet and not dropping any accusations and hoping everything will "calm down"

Dude, You backwards.

quite the opposite.
I never said drop the accusations if they think they are legit. But Cowboy said himself he only did it to piss RDA off. THAT type of accusation should not happen because it muddles the real ones.

Back