Should the UFC sign Manhoef?

Oh, god. Maldonado vs Manhoef? I think Maldonado should get a grappler in his next fight or something..

Anyway.. Would I love to see them sign Melvin? Absolutely. Do I think they will? Highly doubtful

could anyone even imagine the fireworks that could come out of potential match ups like manhoef vs diego sanchz would produce??

I just wish he was more well rounded and had a better chin but I just think the sport has passed him by, getting decisioned by Brock Larson ffs...

absolutely. with a guy like melvin you have to just say, i don't care about his record (which isn't particularly bad, in any case). win or lose, i want that guy to fight on my shows.

Very few will want to trade strikes with him, and if he gets an opponent with a slight knowledge of jiu jitsu he will get taken down rather easily. And promptly submitted. He is an exciting fighter but he belongs in kickboxing not in mixed martial arts.

Manhoef should be banned from MMA after this "fight":

[YT]O7--faUnamk[/YT]

He could have been a fan favourite in MMA, but seems to bring his A game only once every two years in addition to not even bothering plugging those huge leaks.

Would like to see him kickboxing, yes.

I wonder why they won't. I would love to see him in the ufc.

The UFC does not need to sign one-dimensional fighters to knock one or two guys out before demonstrating that they have no ceiling in the organization by losing a decision to a wrestler in the top 20.

His knockout of Hunt also had precisely nothing to do with power so it's a pretty bad example to use.

I have no idea why Manhoef wants to be in the UFC when he clearly has almost no interest in grappling.

The guy would be fucking terrifying if he could actually stop a takedown or throw up a triangle.

The UFC does not need to sign one-dimensional fighters to knock one or two guys out before demonstrating that they have no ceiling in the organization by losing a decision to a wrestler in the top 20.

His knockout of Hunt also had precisely nothing to do with power so it's a pretty bad example to use.

oooookay, we know hunt ran into it but saying it had NOTHING to do with manhoefs power is pretty dumb.

Him and Lombard (if they're in the same weight class) would be an entertaining fight to watch.

But he's fighting in Last Man Standing on the 21st. He should stay with Glory.

Manhoef vs Diaz would be sick cuz Diaz would prolly strike but I doubt he'd be able to KO Manhoef like most guys can

Yes. He will never contend for a title but he is the perfect guy to put on a Fox or FS1 card or PPV prelim if matched up with the right guy.

Same with Daley, those are guys you bring in just to match in fun fights for TV.

Back